Earth nature field

Shaman - Kjipt

Apply to join Out of range
Kjipt
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Shaman - Kjipt

Post by Kjipt »

Where are you from?: Norway, small village called Surnadal
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19.

Game information
Ingame Name: Kjipt
Race: Tauren, female
Class: Shaman
Level: 78
Time played? Type /played ingame: 14 days.
Professions: 435 alchemy and 465 herbalism
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No, not now. But i enjoy working with my proffesion so i'm sure going to try to get it.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): My current specc is just to speed up the questing, when i hit 80 I'll use this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZ0xxhZxceuqxoxkrIRt
What is your usual play time?: It all depends on my work day, but the usual is atleast is between 15.00 and 23.00 on weekdays, sometimes from 08.00 and all trew the day if there is nothing to do at work. Weekends all depends on how intoxicated i am on saturday.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yeah, even got mic that works
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Sure, but i'd prefer staying resto
Previous Guilds: Well i've been in alot of guild and i'm not gonna name all of them since 90% are just BS-guilds i was in to avoid the spamm to "plz sign ur charrr to my gild, i pay 2G!!11". But I was in WoWrush dasher when i played at Deathwing / Tarren Mill. The guild was slightly more casual gamers then you, but we did nice progress and the guild had a mature core. Much like yours. This was Pre-TBC
Have you have any raiding experience?: Pre-TBC. cleared BWL and all under it, didn't venture into AQ40 or Naxx due to late opening and not enough people being attuned. This was on my mage and warrior (not active anymore)
Didnt raid alot in TBC, but got Kara, ZA, Maggy and Gruul. With this charr.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: yeah, Adremar, we've been IRL friends (eventough he is mentally retarded) since the 9th grade. But i guess that is going to be hard to verify since he so damn inactiv.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): The profil's are bugged so i'll edit it into the app when they are back online. But currently 78 with 1,1K spellpower selfbuffed.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I know you have a old guild with a solid core and a good leader surrounded by people who understand their class and do as they are told. The fact that Adremar will hopefully count for something seeing we are really good friend. I also know a lot about the guilds history since we talked alot about our guilds and the progress we were making at level 60, yes we were/are nerds.

Any other thing you want us to know?: I've played wow since beta so dont worry about the little /played. I've played Mage, Warrior, Pally and now Shaman, all horde. The Shaman is my main now. Currently playing on Sunstrider but i'll transfer in a heartbeat if you want me to. And hopefully you will. Oh yeah, and I speak better English then i type.[/url]
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

seems all good to me.. aslong you dont slack like adremar :P
i r teh pro
Kjipt

Post by Kjipt »

I dont slack like him and i dont overaggro like him.
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

poke me ingame

Stench - Founder of Out of range
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

What character did you play in the Dashers?
Kjipt

Post by Kjipt »

O_O A dasher, here? this is getting even better.

I played Zull the Mage and later Zull the Warrior:)
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Nah I was on this shaman in Pariah / Last Stand, but odds are we migrated to Talnivarr before you started on Deathwing. I was a friend of Gulthrak, perhaps he was still playing when you started?
Kjipt

Post by Kjipt »

I played in the Dashers while Pariah were "Mist". And all Dasher should know the mighty Gulth. I joined Dashers when the guild was only a few weeks old, thats says a lot for those who were "old school" at Deathwing.
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Alright, then I don't remember you. Mist didn't turn into Pariah, Raven Guard Elite did :) But Mist were awesome, Leto, Grimoir, Ob... ah, those were the days!

Well, hope these guys give you a chance, then.
Kjipt

Post by Kjipt »

Did Mist merge with Pariah then, for some reason am I almost sure they have something in common. Something else then being extremly good guilds.

I was level 40/50ish when the Raven Guard Elites were at itheir prime, And yeah Ob and Grimoir were awesome, dunno if you remember him but there were a Shaman who was amazing too, Ikon. He was in the dasher a short while and then left for either Mist or Pariah. Belive it was Pariah so you might have heard of him?

Cant belive i dont remember more about the guilds on DW then i do, feels like yesterday.

Anyway, thanks for the support.