cadalina - Death knight

Apply to join Out of range
cadalina
New dude

cadalina - Death knight

Post by cadalina »

General information
Where are you from?: I'm from Denmark more closely "trekants området"
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I am 19 soon hitting 20

Game information
Ingame Name: Cadalina
Race: blood elf
Class: hero class : Death knight
Level: right now 66 but lvling highspeed

Time played? Type /played ingame: 1 day and 2 hours or so. and it will be increasing! :D

Professions: none so far lvling is more importent

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: not at all...

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): right now blood for fast lvling!

What is your usual play time?: nearly every day anytime except wednsday and tuesday after 19

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: i might have to go eat some times but that would be all that could be a problem.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? if i didnt have vent i would die cause i coudn't get in contact with lothriaz and mafiacow :(
so yes and yes

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?
if i don't have it i will get it!! anything for the guild :D

Previous Guilds: Rising against arthas on twisting nether, dark prophecy on al'akir, nukeskull/malevolance incarnate on ravencrest, and also as alliance on ravencrest little dominance.

Do you have any raiding experience?:
i have done most of the outland instances (not sunwell and only some of BT) and also pre TBC instance although NOT naxx... never made it there..
(raid expirience is with my horde priest my ally druid ally priest and horde warrior. horde priest is only active char atm.)

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
mafiacow, lothriaz, jolleh,

Attuned to Karazhan?:
Attuned with heroic instances?:
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus):
not really needed any longer and i have been there with my priest

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Cadalina

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
i wish to join to have fun and still progress i have heard about the guild and i must say i really like what i heard. a serious guild but still lots of fun! also i wish to join my friends and still have good fun

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?

well i would like to state my name and little info about me..
Name : Hans Christian Bjerre
doing right now : going on high school or what the hell it can be compared to in the english language i am on 3 year (aka last year)

and i have a very bad humor ..... like totally black.... not understanding ... you will find out muahahahahah........
Mafiacow
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Mafiacow »

He is dirty on VT and a fine person... Never seen him play DK thoug.. but guess hes good at it..

Got my vote if I got one
cadalina
New dude

Post by cadalina »

*update*

lvl 68 now and 70% in to the lvl
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

poke ingame

Stench - Founder of Out of range