Earth nature field

Mafiacow Druid

Apply to join Out of range
Mafiacow
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Mafiacow Druid

Post by Mafiacow »

Where are you from?: Denmark
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: Hmm yes im old enough but I prefer let other pay so I dont use my own money.. :P

Game information
Ingame Name: Mafiacow
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level:70 expect 80 soon ;)
Time played? Type /played ingame: Hmm cant remember right now, but I can check later.. This is not my pre-tbc char though
Professions: Enchanting and alchemy because it improved me a lot in TBC
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Only Executioner so not anything special
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Ehm right now im lvling feralspec, but I expect to go resto in WotLK unless you more need feral..
What is your usual play time?: Ehm about 18-24 or something like that
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Kiss mommy? isnt that nessecary lol.. No when I raid I raid unless some death in family or so shows up..
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? On your VT already :P
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofc
Previous Guilds: Im x-realm so kinda hard for you to use it..
Have you have any raiding experience?: Full TBC and pre-TBC raidexp
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nutts, Jolleh, Lothriaz, Larzarus or atleast thats what they told me :P

Attuned to Karazhan?: y
Attuned with heroic instances?: y
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): y

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): Hmm wount be needed now, but its full t6 resto gear.. but will get some new for WotLK

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Greav I spoke with you the other day as I was told you where the man to speak druid stuff with.. But me and Lothriaz agreed that it was a lot better to be on the safe site making an application..
And I have been guildmaster pre-TBC for a naxx raiding guild.. And been classmentor while progressing through MH/BT/SWP so think thats a plus too?

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Im a cross-server person so new on the server but im already on the server..
Lothriaz
Haxxor

Post by Lothriaz »

yes can vouch for this guy. one of my best ingame friends. Very proffessional and always around to help. he is also a very humouristic guy. big vouch! and DK DK
╔╗╔╗╔╗╗╔╔╗
â• â•
Mafiacow
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Mafiacow »

This game is about helping each other m8 you know that ;) and then I always help as you know :P

As I said to you many times.. "Progress is important, but easy.. Playing with friends is fun but hard.." And now we maybe have a chance to join same guild have fun and make good progress with Out of Range :D So fun and progress same time :P

Now you guys also know why I want to join this guild ^^

But ty a lot for the big words m8
Zimi
Haxxor

Post by Zimi »

Lothlulz, anyways Mr Cow will you be on my hamburger please need moar cow meat! Anyway lots of apps :o and I don't know how many druids we have... But if Jolle/Loth can vouch so can I! so /Vouch
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

talked alot with him on vent, seems like a good guy that knows what to do. got my vouch.
i r teh pro
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Dont know you but you already seem like nice fellow... The vouches from those 4 people should tell enough but as far as im concercned id be glad to welcome you in... Now just wait until our leaders awake on their slumber!
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Larzarus
New dude

Post by Larzarus »

Can vouch for this guy. Very skilled druid who's very friendly and always willing to help.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

MooOOOooO
ImageImage
Zimi
Haxxor

Post by Zimi »

Omg it's happymealone
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin