Gruz Undead warlock

Apply to join Out of range
Gruz
New dude

Gruz Undead warlock

Post by Gruz »

General information
Where are you from?:Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: soon 19, gess that makes me 18:D

Game information
Ingame Name:Gruz
Race:Undead
Class:Warlock
Level:70 ofc
Time played? Type /played ingame:49days
Professions:Enchanting 305/Tailoring 367
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?:Green winters cloth:P naa sadly not:(
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):atm SL/SL^^ when I raid Dest/sacc 0/21/40 Shadowbuild
What is your usual play time?:when I get home like 16.00 to 00.00+
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?:Ofc I can
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?I have got vent sins I did start raiding
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?jupps:D
Previous Guilds:Raging Nemesis on the server Sylvanas, moved here last week.
Have you have any raiding experience?:full Kara, ZA, Maggy, Gruul, 5/6 ssc 35% trys on vashj, 3/4 TK wipes on keal.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nope sadly no

Attuned to Karazhan?: Sins a year:P
Attuned with heroic instances?:Ofc all
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Need vail from Vashj and Keal and need to talk to the guy at Flk. so for attune I need 1 full ssc and after that 1 full TK then Im rly to rock Hyjal:D

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... her&n=Gruz
using my raid gear there, BUT I will change gems on some items and ofc respecc:D

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Why I want to join, cus I did leave my old server just to be able to play whit my irl mates here on the server. so for that I did leave my spot as Warlock CL in Raing nemesis, just when we where about to kill vashj:( but imo friends go befor the game:P and now the reson I wanna join you guys, that is to see the last conted I dident have a chanse to see yet, and ofc Puch event harder to make prgoress for the New instances comming:D

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?: I got a good sense of humor (possitive:P) and allway try to help keep a good spirit in the guild

seems like that about it, hope u will like me:D Hugs from Gruz:D
Aditu
Regular

Post by Aditu »

You probably missed the small note, but currently we of Out of Range are on a break untill the Sunwell/Wotlk

At the moment we are not recruiting at all.

I am sorry mate
Gruz
New dude

Post by Gruz »

I dident miss it:P was just thinking of giving it shot anyway:P
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

we wont recruit would be hell of alot booring since the ppls stil left in guild are playing alts and the other dues is playing in other guilds to farm black temple some more..
i r teh pro