Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 26

Game information

Ingame Name: Sojiro

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level: 70

Time played? Type /played ingame: 100

Professions: Miner/Blacksmith

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Red belt of battle and 2 random drops from Hyjal/BT Swiftsteel bracers/Dawnsteel bracers. Also i have the almighty Fel edged battleaxe :)

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/45/16 enhancement, willing to go resto if you would prefer. Haven't picked up any t6 equivelent resto gear but i do have some ssc/tk healing gear in my bank.

What is your usual play time?: Alot.

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Uhm yes, i dont know how disturbing relationships you have with your mothers but i dont make out with mine atleast.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofcourse.

Previous Guilds: Denied/Illyrium. I migrated from Outland to Twisting Nether yesterday cause i have some irl friends here and Illyrium disbanded.

Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes up to RoS in BT, cleared Hyjal. I know all the rest of the fights due to movies and reading up tho.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I do not think so.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: Yes all of them.
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Yes

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Sojiro

Other stuff

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Because you seem to be fairly competant since you have progressed in BT/Hyjal and seem dedicated in raiding. I would bring a high level of competance and dedication. I dont slack and i make no mistakes... ever! IF hell would freeze over and i would make a mistake i can take criticism and it wont ever happen again. I was the raid leader for both Denied/Illyrium so i know what is to be demanded of raiding members.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?: I dont pull unless i'm told to and this account is mine and always have been. I transfered here yesterday like i mentioned above. I have full BT shadow ress gear and full fire ress gear aswell.
Last edited by Sojiro on Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

very good app i must say.. but be patiance with reply from officers since we are on a break until 3 jan :)
i r teh pro
Pimmer
Haxxor

Post by Pimmer »

very good looking apply and i guess a second active enhancement shaman would be nice (all melee rejoice)

as jolle said, plz have some patience :P
Sojiro
New dude

Post by Sojiro »

I'm a very patient man so no worries :p
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Need a non-slack rawbuffer!
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Sojiro
New dude

Post by Sojiro »

Well totem twisting i.e GoA + WF at the same time is teh bestestest buffs :p Atleast until 2.4 when i think they are removing it but until than you'd get it :p