General information
Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Skäggmuff
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: not much 30 something but have 4 other class with over 250 play'd days togather
Professions: i kinda have all profession with my char's Druid(enchanting/tailoring scryer) Warrior(Blacksmithing/alchmist) Warlock(Herbalism/Tailoring aldor)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: nopp, there is no good i want.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Full resto 4/0/57
What is your usual play time?: 16:00-00:00
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yes, you will see me very active ;D
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: Druid(From The Ashes) Warrior´(Absolution) Warlock(Phobia) <-- this on was on server Stormscale but disbanned that why left the server and came here. All these guilds had / have a progress as SSC (6/6) and TK (3/4)
Have you have any raiding experience?: SSC (6/6) and TK (3/4) With 3 diffenrent char. have never been in MH / BT but i have read the tacts on all bosses to be ready if needed :D
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Exclusive \o/ and pimmer :D

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: yes all.
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Nopp sorry i got the vail from vashj but not from keal'thas, i'm on the last part on BT quest line. (kill first boss in MH)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%A4ggmuff

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'm a guy that always bring pots and are willing to push pots on a wipe day. you can see that i'm not MH/BT attuned but i ahve read all tacits on the bosses so i know for 70% what to do. love to what wow movies. i always learn me something new.. I'm really active.. online every day.. always have mats for new enchant in my bag..

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Nopp, but i like to fuck ppl in cat form *poke* *poke*
Last edited by raex on Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Full resto 4/0/67
How did you get to lvl80?
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
raex
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by raex »

rawsteel wrote:How did you get to lvl80?
Naah i'm just a good friend of GM.. naa but i typed wrong 4/0/57
Exclusive
Talker

Post by Exclusive »

My vouches cost 100g each.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

My very small experience of you is that you are a loot whore and a whiner. Bonedaddy of your previous/current guild from the ashes recieved a weapon in karazhan for his main, and you whined on him for 2 hours becasue you wanted it on your alt..who was pvp specced...and it was spiteblade. We have enough pricks in the guild as it is really *points of pimmer*

so i would like to say, i would really rather this person didnt join.
raex

Post by raex »

medashed wrote:My very small experience of you is that you are a loot whore and a whiner. Bonedaddy of your previous/current guild from the ashes recieved a weapon in karazhan for his main, and you whined on him for 2 hours becasue you wanted it on your alt..who was pvp specced...and it was spiteblade. We have enough pricks in the guild as it is really *points of pimmer*

for the first 2h is to take it hard, it was 20min. and he have 2 better weapon then spiteblade. and where you have got that i'm a loot whore i don't now.. becouse i'm not..
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

raex wrote:
medashed wrote:My very small experience of you is that you are a loot whore and a whiner. Bonedaddy of your previous/current guild from the ashes recieved a weapon in karazhan for his main, and you whined on him for 2 hours becasue you wanted it on your alt..who was pvp specced...and it was spiteblade. We have enough pricks in the guild as it is really *points of pimmer*

for the first 2h is to take it hard, it was 20min. and he have 2 better weapon then spiteblade. and where you have got that i'm a loot whore i don't now.. becouse i'm not..
whining about loot= loot whore. Better leave this one to the bay !
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

application doesnt seem too good tbh, rumours about loot whine, not attuned and 2 guildhistory with 2 different characters on this server...

Well if anybody know him better they can maybe tell something positive about this guy
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
raex

Post by raex »

Leijonamieli wrote:application doesnt seem too good tbh, rumours about loot whine, not attuned and 2 guildhistory with 2 different characters on this server...

Well if anybody know him better they can maybe tell something positive about this guy
Warrior: I was in Absolution as a Backup tank for some weeks, And when all the "real" tank was back Grark and xunlai wasen't that active. but when they came back. then i decided to leave becouse of Immozan (old-gm) couldn't offer me a tank spot in the "core-team".

When i left Absolution i decided to change main to the druid becouse of i have always wanted to play a healer class.

People you guy's can talk to: Naxa, Horrendour, Exclusive, Cyren/Cyron. this is ppl that are officer / gm in there guild they are in. and Exclusive is a member in Oor
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Exclusive who? oh you mean jewf
Zimi
Haxxor

Post by Zimi »

isn't this the guy who was in a ZA raid once? where he healed like crap?: <

edit: also the one who ninja-ed pim's shield by accident?
raex

Post by raex »

Leijonamieli wrote:Exclusive who? oh you mean jewf
Jeff is my bitch =)
Zimi wrote:isn't this the guy who was in a ZA raid once? where he healed like crap?: <

edit: also the one who ninja-ed pim's shield by accident?
healed crap ? =/ first time i heard that..
Yes i got pimmer shield by accident. but he got it now so..
Pimmer
Haxxor

Post by Pimmer »

i cried a little over that shield :(
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Pimmer wrote:i cried a little over that shield :(
Omg a lootwhore!
Exclusive
Talker

Post by Exclusive »

Leijonamieli wrote:Exclusive who? oh you mean jewf
stfu niggeromieli :(