Keystone 70 UD mage want to join

Apply to join Out of range
Keystooone
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Keystone 70 UD mage want to join

Post by Keystooone »

THIS IS ME! xD

Where are you from?: I am from Norway
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I am 17 will be 18, 02.02.1990

Game information
Ingame Name: Keystone
Race: UD
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 102
Professions: JC/Tailoring
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Got some few in tailoring like, Battlecast Pants, Withemend Pants:/ My Jewel craft sucks tbh

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):10/00/51 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=of0VZZVAMcofxRiqt
10/48/3 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=oZtgMzfcIoeRt0h
i feel i need one more t5 atleast to be able to go arcane, all doh i think i do best dmg as a frost mage:p

What is your usual play time?: 16:00-00:00 can play as long as i want tbh:p
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: ye
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes, doing all the dailiys so money to pots and respecc wont be a problem, and incase we allways have our good mate www.itemgarden.com
Previous Guilds: Absolution, (resons from other guilds will come)
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes cleared up til Kael'thas and 4 phase.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I am verry new on this server so, i don't know that many all doh i have played some arena with rawsteel.

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: yes
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): :S need kael'thas and first boss in
Mount Hyjal to be attuned for this two innstances and ye i also need karathress in ssc and al'ar had some problems with my BT pree attunement quest, long story can tell you it if you want:)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): Armory down atm, will give you a link asap, can also show you my gear ingame:)

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
I want to join you guys since, i am an hardcore player and want to have experience from the last bosses in TBC.
I would most probally have done that, but i had a summer break this year:/ so i left my hardcore guild. I was in one of the best guilds on frostwhisper EU, (Infinity) The guild had some problems at summer time, so i decided to quit the game, and so did I, i felt the hunger after WoW again and camed back after three months and have never played so much after:p.I started to do more or less pvp then. I did play a human(hate that race:S)mage. We had cleared 4/6 ssc and 2/4 TK at that point. the guild later cleared up to Teron Gorefiend in BT, and Azgalor in Mount Hyjal, and then they dispanded. Then i got this mage reason is in the "topic" below. I geared this mage up with full pvp gear and pve gear in the guild Absolution. The guild have some problems now and wont be able to raid with the first:/ and with gear i mean everything every little piece is changed out:) got a little confused in the middle here lol, so much to write but not sure what you need or wants:) so tell me if it's anything you want to know:p Ahh ye i was an Mage Class leader or second in command in a bwl guild/ first boss in naxxramas in pre tbc,

I also had 100% raid attendence the last 30 days in Absolution and i have been in the guild 1 and a half month, reason for not that high attendence was becose i was a trial, they don't usally get an inv the first weeks:p: http://dkp.enemyoffline.com/viewmember. ... e=Keystone

Hmm i am also a verry good pvp player:p i had 2,2k in my old 5vs5 team in se 2 named Prince Eat Kebab, The team kinde disspanded in se3:/. I will most probally reach 2k in my 2vs2 and 3vs3, just started the teams, that the reason of my bad ratings:S

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? This is a traded account, BUT that aint relly a problem the real owner of this account is an mate of me and also play on this server named Linathielle BE pala. And ye he havn't relly done much with the gear on this mage, thats my job:p
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Re: Keystone 70 UD mage want to join

Post by Leijonamieli »

Keystooone wrote: Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
I want to join you guys since, i am an hardcore player and want to have experience from the last bosses in TBC.
I would most probally have done that, but i had a summer break this year:/ so i left my hardcore guild. I was in one of the best guilds on frostwhisper EU, (Infinity) The guild had some problems at summer time, so i decided to quit the game.
But who i am to judge if he is indeed friend of rawsteel. Raw tell us what is this guy like, does he have any changes?
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

He's a nice guy with a funny voice. :P
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

I think leijo's point was that is he really worth taking in because he left the earlier guild because of summer break
Keystooone

Post by Keystooone »

What i ment of leaving my old guild becose of summer break, was that we lost about 10-12 of our most hardcore raiding ppl, and most of them was officers, the GM decided that we should take a 3 week raiding stop, so we chould handle the lost ppl we got in the middle time. I WOULD NEVER LEAVE A GUILD becose i wanted a vacation, but i lost the interest of wow, becose moste of my mates left the guild and stoped playing wow.... i am not a leaver at all, i can promise you that:) stfu about the funny voice rawsteel:P
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

Nice pic :P
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!
Keystooone

Post by Keystooone »

:twisted: btw corroc be carefull on thos rabbits:S:S
Last edited by Keystooone on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

rofl
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Argasnickarn
Talker

Post by Argasnickarn »

Played with Keystone before he seem like a nice guy and as someone noted his voice is cool :P
- Pain is a part of the game -
- Bring the player not the class -
Keystooone

Post by Keystooone »

:D i will never talk on VT again!<3 but ty for the nice response:p
Keystooone

Post by Keystooone »

Edit: more ppl left, guild most probally dispanding, i let the app stay open still:P
Keystooone

Post by Keystooone »

possible to get the answear i have waited on so i can try to get into another guild if thats it:)?
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

we are not recruiting atm, taking break to sunwell or possible to wotlk
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Keystooone

Post by Keystooone »

kk GL HF:)