Pellefant 70 Mage

Post by RiFTER »

Game information

Ingame Name: Pellefant

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Time played? Type /played ingame: 34 Days

Professions: Tailoring(375)/Enchanting(291)

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope not anything that u cant buy at a vendor

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 11/47/3

What is your usual play time?: From 4 to 11 or longer (this isnt the exact time just something i think )

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Ofc, same as u guys
i hate when ppl have to go afk for 20 minutes for some stupid reason.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes

Previous Guilds: I just migrated to this server a mouth so i've just been in 1 guild since then and thats Deus the swedish guild on this server but they are starting to disband due to much slacking during raid time.

Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes all bosses in SSC except Lady Vashj. just got a few try's on her, in TK ive downed Void and a few tries on al'ar.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Sorry no i got few friends on this server since i just got here.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes Cleread

Attuned with heroic instances?: All of them

Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): sry none of them but im at the quest where i have to kill karathress to reach the quest giver in SSC

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Pellefant

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: As i said earlier my guild is about to disband and i love raiding and you guys seem like hardcore players and thats what im looking for. The best i know ingame is progress and even if u have alrdy killed all the bosses i see it as progress for myself.
Last edited by RiFTER on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ztark
Famous

Post by ztark »

You are the first raiding mage i've seen with arcane fortitude, do you enjoy your 257 extra armor ?
RiFTER
New dude

Post by RiFTER »

its because i didnt know where else to put it, it dosnt make much of a difference i know but so dosnt impact so i thought that it would be fun with some extra armor ;)
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

People have alts better geared than you, and you're not even able to step into Hyjal, not to even mention BT. Stay tuned, we might be selling attunements and that's probably as close as you would get to raiding with us in the near future.

I'm not an officer, but then again it's obvious you applied to a guild way over your current capabilities. Try lowering your expectations a bit for now.
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

As Trick before me said, your gear just isnt good enough and you miss the attunements. Declined
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!