General information
Where are you from?: Holland
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Enzym
Race: Orc
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 77 days 17 hours total, 51 days 19 hours this lvl
Professions: skinning/375 LW/375
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?:Hmmm Boots of utter darkness but has no use for others :P
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 19/42/0
What is your usual play time?: mostly from noon till 23:00/00:00
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: yes only thuesday and thursdays would be a prob since i got sports then
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes ofc
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yup np
Previous Guilds:PVP SUX WHENS NAXXRAMAS (on stormreaver), Serial raiders on this realm
Have you have any raiding experience?: yes pre-tbc: ZG,AQ20,MC,Ony TBC: full kara, full gruul, thrash in SSC and TK
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: nope im afraid not, transfered here only a week ago orso

Attuned to Karazhan?: yup ofc
Attuned with heroic instances?: yep all
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): The Ata'mal Terrace (the second quest before entering TK hard to find a group for this Q >.<, but when i would be accepted both quest should be doable in less then a hour and then up to TK :P)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Enzym (this one is not updated yet so ill put my gear underneeth

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head: Cobrascale Hood
Neck: Traitor's Noose
Chest: Primalstrike Vest
Boots: Boots of Utterdarkness
Wrist: General's leather bracers ( will be replaced soon)
Hands: Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation
Belt: General's atm (need to find some one with 2 nether vortex so i can get my Belt of deep shadow)
Legs: Midnight Legguards
Rings: Band of the Exorcist, Violet Signet
Trinkets: Abacus of Violent Odds, Skyguard Silver Cross
Main & Offhand: Merciless gladiator's Slicer, Merciless Gladiator's shanker (both + mongoose)
Gun & Bow: Felsteel whisper knives

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'm a friendly and helpfull person, mature attitude, i don't whine, i farm in my spare time for mats and regants for raids.
I know some parts of my gear aint that pro, but i really know how to play my class, i got a good sense of humour but also focused to make progress.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?:
Hmmm the only thing i can think of will be in your favor guys you really can't immagine how unlucky i am with rolling for items always loses those damn rolls >.<
Hadeez
Regular

Post by Hadeez »

Seems like a fine app, but imo gear is abit low, and you lack the attunement quest for BT / Hyjal. (But i guess we are going back there soonish).
But anyway its not like we have a rogue problem atm, so lets see what the officers sais.
Enzym
New dude

Post by Enzym »

yeh i know about my gear but i transfered from the server Stormreaver, where you had no chance to raid unless you were swe/fin and not a rogue so i never had a fair chance to raid and stuff and never could find a good guild because every single guild is full on rogues, but i know how to play my class and i hope i can prove it, that's also why i don't got BT and Hyjal attunement since i never had te chance to do it but thanks for the reply :)
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

declined, need to work on your attunements as said

Stench - Founder of Out of range