Slicesham, Level 70 Resto Shaman

Post by Slicesham »

Ingame Name: Slicesham
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 75 days
Professions: 375 Alchemy (potionmaster) and 390 Herbalism
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: I can make Haste Potions
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): I always go with 0/5/56
What is your usual play time?: Every day between 16.00-23.00 can do more if needed
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I'll try my hardest :D
nah just kidding ofc i can
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ofcourse
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofcourse
Previous Guilds: Deus
Have you have any raiding experience?: Done every thing in SSC except 3rd phase of Lady Vashj tho only Void reaver and some tries on Al'ar in TK and ofc everything below it
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Well I passed a t4 head for kive's rogue once so I hope he can :P

Attuned to Karazhan?: Ofcourse
Attuned with heroic instances?: All of them
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Need Lady Vashj, Kael'thas, Al'ar and Winterchill then i'm done with it

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Slicesham If I for some reason would be wearing my dps gear feel free to whisper me ingame for an inspect

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: You guys seem like a nice guild with good progressing and i'm the type of guy who like that, I always give 110% in raids always have flasks, food, oil etc. with me and doing everything for the guilds best. Then i also have a great sense of humor :D
Kavira
Somebody

Post by Kavira »

This must be the best charname on the whole of Twisting Nether.

Does he slice ham or is he a shaman that slices? Nobody knows, it's a mystery!
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Hmmh Guild history: Deus.. Hmmmh... And until we kill illidan i doubt we are gonna attune many people...
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Slicesham
New dude

Post by Slicesham »

Kavira wrote:This must be the best charname on the whole of Twisting Nether.

Does he slice ham or is he a shaman that slices? Nobody knows, it's a mystery!
Well it was meant to be Sliceham but I accidently got a retarded S in there :D

And for you leijon don't take me for whatever your experiences with Deus is :P
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

PROBLEM: Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Need Lady Vashj, Kael'thas, Al'ar and Winterchill then i'm done with it

SOLUTION: Find a ssc/tk guild since we dont do TK or SSC anylonger.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Slicesham
New dude

Post by Slicesham »

Well the thing is that the guild i'm in is currently raiding SSC and TK tho we cant down Al'ar, kael or vashj because of to much slacking and people that doesn't know how to play thats why i'm trying to get a guild that can, the problem is that all the guilds that can down these guys is already as far as you guys and wont invite someone like cause i haven't got access to BT and MH. It's like a bad circle :(
Aendor
Famous

Post by Aendor »

Check:
http://www.wowjutsu.com/eu/twistingnether/

There are some guilds there who are on vashj and kael that I bet you can get the attunement from.
Slicesham
New dude

Post by Slicesham »

kk thx