Post by Alysha »

Where are you from?: Netherlands
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 22

Game information
Ingame Name: Alysha
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 72 days on this character.
Professions: Tailoring / Mining both 375
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Swiftheal Wraps, Belt of the Long Road.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 14 / 0 / 47 for details check Armory link.
What is your usual play time?: Currently I'm playing 10-12 hours each day at least.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: At the moment I have an evening job on Monday and Thursday that will keep me busy from 19.00 to anywhere around 21.00... Time varies a lot depending on how busy it is. I can join when I come home ofc. Other days fully available and very rarely AFK.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Sure.
Previous Guilds: Mythic. Leaving it after 2 years now lots of friends have quited and a few things happened I dont agree on.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Cleared MC, BWL, AQ and did 3 bosses in Naxx before BC.
Done all the stuff on my old priest as holy. In BC cleared Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK and the first 3 bosses of Hyjal also had a few tries on Archimonde. I've done everything in BC as both holy and shadow.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nope since Im not on TN yet.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Attuned to all.
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Attuned to both!

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Alysha

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: My friend rerolled here some weeks ago and I want to play on the same server as her. And since I want to keep up raiding on a good level after reading up on the guild decided to make an application here cause I think this guild would fit me well.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Cross-server application I'm on Sunstrider atm. My gear is always filled with the best possible enchants and gems at all times and always got pots / flasks ready.
Also worth mentioning I have nice healing gear. 4/5 tier 4, Mooncloth and Whitemend set some SSC and Magtheridon items.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

how can u have done 3 bosses in hyjal and tryd archimonde.. there is 4 before archi or maybe you was jsut not in the raid when you killed azgalor? ;D

anyways fine app.. btw since we have some problems with ppl stop playing after they get a spot in our guild (maybe we suck that much :D) i want to ask you.. do you plan on keep on playing at a raiding level for a loong time ? :P

anyways gl on app and im not a officer so :)
i r teh pro
Alysha
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Alysha »

Yep I wasnt in the raids when Azgalor died. And im planning to play for a long time, to many things I havent seen yet!
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Rofl, fucking random....

My friend @ my college is in the same guild as you on Sunstrider.. (Mikha - mage) he just saw this app xD

We need a new SP so GL with app.
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Rofl fucking random i just did fandehs mom and saw this post...

anyway sounds like a hardcore guy but the work time you got is kind of shitty and still this is a xrealm apply so this could be a ebayer(not saying that he is but its possible since we got no background on the guy).
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Alysha

Post by Alysha »

Hah its a small world /wave Mikha

Anyway the work thing is really shitty, it will last till I find a "normal" job hopefully soon but I dont know when. Im not an ebayer lol. Anymore questions feel free to ask.
periad
Playah

Post by periad »

pff you think your work schedule is bad /wrists
Pimmer
Haxxor

Post by Pimmer »

hes from the netherlands...

get him iiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!
Saintang
New dude

Post by Saintang »

Hey this is a member from mythic Alysha's current guild. I can put a few words.

He is a nice guy I guess, but the reason he leaves our guild is very weird cause I doubt it's true, or atleast I think there is more behind it.

Also it's not true about his activity. he is barley online at all. only the last 2 raids, he needed to time his work and raid to get vashj and kael vial's. also for Rage Winterchill.

But maybe he will become more active cause of the guild is having better progress and he doesn't need to care so much about pots etc? dunno. Anyway not being harsh or flaming just putting my view of it.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Don't need as many pots? Have fun at Illidan ;)
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Alysha

Post by Alysha »

Typical such a post, expected it tho. I can assure my activity will be as writen earlier with lots of times on other chars. About pots, I have to many already need bigger bags :(
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

I think Mikha betrayed the applicant on Fandeh's forum, otherwise how could Saintang have known about Alysha's application?

Join us next time to see the drama unfold, and also to find out who has Lanka's brother's girlfriend's boyfriend been fantasizing about in wow, on his girlfriends account pretending to be her!
Saintang
New dude

Post by Saintang »

But maybe he will become more active cause of the guild is having better progress and he doesn't need to care so much about pots etc? dunno.
Yea I wasn't clear there. I ment since you only have illidan left, he barley need to care about pots. get it better now :wink: ?
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

hm.

Stench - Founder of Out of range
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

I like the app :D

I also like drama :D

double :D