Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 36

Game information
Ingame Name: Eblees
Race: tauren
Class: Shammy
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: more than one year
Professions: Leatherworking 375 /skining 375
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: ofcourse i have planty of rare and epix.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 2/5/54
What is your usual play time?: 8-12 hours
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: yes
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? lots of
Previous Guilds: Veangence and lots more and the reason i left them either disbanded or slacking
Have you have any raiding experience?: all T4 raids that's why i have T4 shammy plus some experience in TK, SSC
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Exclusive

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: all
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): nop

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Eblees and that's my elemt gears

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: because i heard that ur guild is a very active guild plus i can benefit the guild with my experience and my Professions.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Full on shammys atm.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.