Game information
Ingame Name: zsiir
Race: orc
Class: warrior
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 108 with warrior, 200+ with alts
Professions: blacksmith/mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: nope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): atm prot talent for 5 men instances. i played dps warrior prebc. it can change it to any you wish
What is your usual play time?: i can play 8+ hr / day, but without a guild i rather watch tv shows.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: yep. i live in a student hostel and i used to go home for friday and saturday - not every weekend but im going home this one
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yep
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? with daily quests money for respec aint a problem
Previous Guilds: prebc - decurse, bc - honorless target (mage)
Have you have any raiding experience?: prebc (warrior) - sapphiron kill. bc (with mage) - vashj p2 and void, alar in tk
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: no i dont think so

Attuned to Karazhan?: yep
Attuned with heroic instances?: need 3k repu with thrallmar and 1k with keepers of time to reach revered.
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): nope. i need the guy from ssc

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Zsiir
tbh, my gear sucks - tank gear: 12k hp unbuffed 475 def + 30 resi (if im not wrong its crit immune against lvl 73). i was only once in kara with my warrior :S (and yes i know t1 bs mace sucks for tanking, but i dont have anything else atm)

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: well i wanna raid hc again - i have plenty of time to raid. i miss raids, i missed my warrior. i dont wanna raid 3-4 days a week only in some shitty guild wiping in kara.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
this account have always been mine.
Grizzly
Regular

Post by Grizzly »

I cant speak for the warrior officers but would have to say mainly due to your gear (and that we are currenly pretty good on tanks) that it is probably 95% certain we would not be accepting you on trial.

If you are looking to get back into raiding hardcore in a BT/Hyjal level guild i would suggest doing as much BG's, Arenas and Heroics as you can for now to get yourself as much epic gear as possible and also prove that even though your not currently in a raiding guild you are willing to put in the effort.

If you must raid for now however you should probably be looking for an entry level raiding guild with your current gear.
zsir
New dude

Post by zsir »

well i got every veteran item. but its hard to get arena points, when i had 2 weeks to do matches - which is hard also cause my healer druid has < 100 resi
Twister
Talker

Post by Twister »

Declined, full on warriors