New dude

Druid app.

Post by Moomom »

Game information
Ingame Name: Moomom
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 60days, 40days as 70.
Professions: Elixir alch / herb
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Some flasks and elixirs. I have Elixir of Major Mageblood, Flask of Mighty Restoring and Flask of Pure Death.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/50/11
What is your usual play time?: 16.00 on weekdays, and weekens = all day more or less :)
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I don't have to kiss my mom, but I can't raid all days, I can raid all days exept Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? ofc
Previous Guilds: Lotto
Have you have any raiding experience?: Cleared SSC, TK, Karazhan, killed Rage Winterchill and trash in BT.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Don't think so, maybe.

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: yes
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): yes

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Moomom

Other stuff: I am from Sweden? is that a minus or a plus? :P Nah, I am a BOY, only 15 years old tho, almost 16. That might freak you out. But I am still a good player and know my class, tho I suck on DPS, but I am a good tanker.

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'd like to join you as you are guild who does endgame instance and are able to progress, and have the power to do it. I have also got the impression that you are nice and friendly people in the guild.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? (I missed this part in the app first, so I edited it).
This acc is mine, and will be mine until I decide it won't be mine anymore. And I don't have a mental disorder, so I hope I won't do retard pulls...

That's all from Moomom, a druid from Twisting Nether. :)
Last edited by Moomom on Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aendor
Famous

Post by Aendor »

So you can only raid on thursdays, sundays and mondays? (we dont raid on friday and saturday)
It's nice that you are attuned to BT and Hyjal but I dont think 3 days a week will cut it.

Why did you leave lotto btw?
Brutalizer
Somebody

Post by Brutalizer »

My sources tells me that it was an assited leave, aka kick
Moomom
New dude

Post by Moomom »

I can raid those days as main days, Wednesdays and Tuesdays I have training on, but it's not sure I go to does every week. so some weeks I might be able to raid those days aswell.

And about Lotto, I got kicked as I was with my rogue in Deadwind Pass, they apperntly needed me in TK as they were fighting Kael'thas, but I was afk so I didn't see their whispers. So Sparogh (the GM) got mad and kicked me, as I ran around with small visits so it looked like I was doing Karazhan, as my "map note" changed.

There you have the answers to your questions.
Grizzly
Regular

Post by Grizzly »

Declined, were looking for people with more than a 50%'ish raid attendance.
Moomom
New dude

Post by Moomom »

Ok, GL and keep killing stuff :) Just whisper me if you change your mind.