Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 21

Game information
Ingame Name: Lancelat
Race: Bloodelf, Male
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 27 days
Professions: JC 355 + Mining 362
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 41/20/0 (Mainly Holy)
What is your usual play time?: Since i'm in a "doing nothing year" :D i play mostly 24/7 :x regular playtime depends on how late i play 1 day ... you can count i can play at least 11h a day, maybe not in weekends!!!!
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I can follow raidschedule perfecly :p PvE guild i'm in atm is so noob they don't even wanna organise a raid in daytime ... allways at 20.00 game time. -> ennoyes me very hard since they ain't making any progress ... hoping for more in other guilds
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?: Yes. I've been raidleader in my previously raiding guild, conviction.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?: Yes. but i think holy paladin is most important in wow ...
Previous Guilds: conviction
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No names that I could come up with. Hujje maybe since i had a really nice heroic with her.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Revered or better except tempest keep.
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel: No.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=lancelat

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I simply love raiding, but since my guild has a lot of problems in keeping ther emembers and simply problems between players it's procticly impossible to advance in raids ... the guild ain't rdy for 25 man raids and yeh the guild simply sucks cock ... i'm a very nice / social player allways willing to help people.

Iff you have questions about " how my armor sucks like this in 3 kara runs" forward your questions to kangarax ... he appointed classleader in karazhan who are abble to overoll regular members because he needs 1 members of each guild full equiped before starting equiping other players :) -> which is fucking bullcrap btw, in this case it's lightfinger who got all the drops for this ... i just need a few raids to get my armor attuned before i can advance to the enxt level and i don't think that will be much of a problem in out of range :)

anywayz, i think i'll stop here and i hope you'll give me a chance because i'm VERY active player, just in need of l33t help ;)

kind regards,

lancelat
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

ambitious
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Declined, full on pala's
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

haha please sign off of the internet now.

http://www.turnofftheinternet.com
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Aendor
Famous

Post by Aendor »

Atleast you made my day by calling hujje a girl :D
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

As fandeh said Declined, but you made my day by calling Hujje her. :lol:
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!