Earth nature field

X-Realm apply 70 mage

Apply to join Out of range
Mirmok
New dude

X-Realm apply 70 mage

Post by Mirmok »

Where are you from?: I am from Greece but borned in Sweden.

Ingame name: Mirmok
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Time plaed: 225 days
Proffesions: Tailorin 375 and Jc 300
Rare patterns: not really
Specc: 0/8/51, doing some pvp the last 3 months
What is your usual play time?: 16:00 - 01:00
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: ofc
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?: yes , can also talk if neded
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?: Allways hade a problem with money but i usually make it :P
Previous Guilds: Horizons, I where in the guild for about 8 months.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Cleard almost all pre-tbc content expet , four horsmen,saphiron and Kel thuzad, in tbc i have cleard kaara,gruul,mag,done 5 bosses in ssc and 3 in the eye though i have tried vashj and kael like 30 times each.

Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): Need kael and vashj , and need al'ar for bt pre q.

Profile: Armory shows my pvp gear , i will post a link when my pve gear is updated
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Mirmok pve gear

Other stuff: Well i have played wow for almost 3 years, i focus alot in raids and usually dont fuck up. I am a very good player imo and very mature. I can wipe all night if needed i just wanna get down the fucking bosses, i wanna proggres which was smthing my last guild stopped doing for 2 months, and i think this is guys you need that wants to progress and arent lazy and after 2 wipes are saying like "fuck this and fuck that".

Some other info about me:
My name is Dimitris (you can't have a more greek name).I have been going on Kickboxing for 5 years, i have a gfriend calling me now and then and says "i wanna have sex" and i am like " I am going Illidan". I work friday/saturday 01:00 - 06:00 as Security guard. I live in Stockholm (Södermalm)
and going to school in Frans Schartaus gymanasium.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

your gear is decent but not in the bar what most of the guildies got at the moment exluding recruits..

We have just invited a plenty of new guys and almost finished attuning them to bt & hyjal so we dont have to go back on ssc / eye farming but have full focus on new content we are going now.

So atm the dps spots are kinda under the rock , attuning just you would cost one extra week and i doubt there are anyone in guild cheering for that.

Id suggest to start looking other guilds aswell, good luck on your application and just wait for the official reply from our beloved mage classleader.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

It is as Leijo said, check back at a later time. Declined
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!