Earth nature field

Kavira (Resto Druid) / Xalsur (hunter)

Apply to join Out of range
Kavira
Somebody

Kavira (Resto Druid) / Xalsur (hunter)

Post by Kavira »

I'm acctually applying with 2 of my characters hoping one of them will get accepted.

General information
Where are you from?:
Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 25

Game information
Ingame Name:
Kavira / Xalsur
Race: Orc / Tauren
Class: Hunter /Druid
Level: 70 / 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 200days+ / 50 days
Professions: Herb-Alch / Skin-Dragonscale Leatherworking
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: My hunter has quite a few. All reputation rewards plus:
[item]Cobrascale Gloves[/item], [item]Cobrascale Hood[/item], [item]Gloves of the Living Touch[/item], [item]Hood of Primal Life[/item], [item]Windscale Hood[/item], [item]Monsoon Belt[/item], [item]Living Dragonscale Helm[/item], [item]Netherdrake Helm[/item], [item]Windstrike Gloves[/item]

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 1/0/60 (druid) - 0/19/42 (hunter)
I recently respecced survival with my hunter, I'm not 100% sure about his current build and gems, might need a few tweaks.

What is your usual play time?: Varies alot. One day it's the whole day, other days its just a few hours in the evening. In the guilds I've been in I think I've been the most active player. If I for some reason would think I need to cut down on my playtime or have other things to do I still make sure I raid, I just spend less time on offnights or offhours.

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?:
I am able and willing to plan my other activities around a raidschedule. I take raiding serious for mainly two reasons, I want to make progress and play the game to its full extent and secondly I don't mess around in respect to the other ones playing. That is being on time, not going afk, coming prepared etc.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes. I also speak up if need be.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Anytime. Nor am I trying to stealth in as something I don't wanna play.

Previous Guilds: Dereliction, Bleed You Dry, iO, Diminished

Have you have any raiding experience?:
PreTBC: AQ20, ZG, MC, BWL, AQ40 (up to C'thun), Naxx (just Anub killed)
TBC: Karazhan, Mag, Gruul, SSC (Hydross, Lurker, Moro and Leo killed)

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I have played with both Xaz and Frojj

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes / Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: Yes / Yes
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus):
Hyjal: Have to kill Kael and Vashj on both chars
BT: Need a run in Arcatraz :shock: / Need to kill Karathress

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): Kavira (Druid) / Xalsur (Hunter)

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
I'm been playing since 3 months post release. I'm used to raiding and all that comes with it. Consumables, addons, readups, wipes. The shiny epics have long lost their value in my eyes. I play to get somewhere and because it's fun. I see loot as sometimes neccesary means and I don't get beat down by spending loads of virtual money in a night. I like wipenights the most bacause of the new content and the challange. I like farmnights because I like raiding, and struggle to make it more efficient and faster. I would estimate my attendance somewhere around 90%, definatly not below that. I'm very easy to do with. I don't display the characteristics of >18 year old players, whom you have to get on their back about what to do and what is required. OOR has been around for a very long time and has always been a one of the top guilds, eventhough not very HC. I imagine that OORs mentality is very much like my own, and therefor I would fit in and enjoy myself. I would be a great benefit to you because of my reliability and dedication. I'm not the kind that will fuck off during trialperiod or shortly there after without reason or notice.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Creator of both chars. Ofc I've done a retarded pull or two in my days but I havn't made it a habit. I think I've learned the basics like left, right, forward, backwards. Thats more than some ppl in raiding guilds have managed to do. I even use keybindings! how leet is that? I'm not a "owh feck, I'M REELY, REELY SORRY GUYS!" type.

About applying with 2 characters: It might seem as a desperate attempt to get in, but the truth is that I don't really mind which character I play. I rerolled my druid as a main because we were lacking resto druids and I was the only one in sight that could fill that spot. As you can see they are pretty much equally geared altough my hunter has alot more work put into it. I just hope that it is enough by our standards.
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Damn both of your characters look nice, but I think we need healing druids most. Good luck on your application. I hope your mother is just as much of a whore as Lanka's, then you're truly welcome.
Jyuu
Spammer

Post by Jyuu »

lol yeah. but all jokes aside, no mom is as slutty as Lankas.

I really liked your application and you seem to be very devoted.
Since I am a non-raider I will not vouch. But I will say this - Give him a chance Grizz!
I believe it was him who helped me get the Epic bow from quest in pre.BC

so Xalsur consider this my thank you gift ;>
We HAVE to tell you, we don't WANT to tell you, but we HAVE to...

SHAZAAM!
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

talk with grizzly in game

and get that arcatraz run done so you are on the part where you need to talk with the dude behind karathess asap

Stench - Founder of Out of range
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

vouch, Xalsur <3
Kavira
Somebody

Post by Kavira »

Thats right Jyuuken I did. I was gonna mention that to embarrass you that but I guess I forgot. =O
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Kavira wrote:Thats right Jyuuken I did. I was gonna mention that to embarrass you that but I guess I forgot. =O
How can you embarass someone without any selfbride?!
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Kavira
Somebody

Post by Kavira »

I have now finnished the Arcatraz run and the followups with my druid. I now need to get the quest after Karathress.
Big thanks to Grizzly who helped me with this.