Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?:19

Game information
Ingame Name: Corroc
Race:Tauren
Class:Hunter
Level:70
Time played? Type /played ingame:130d or something like that
Professions: Skinning and LW 375 Both
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: None if you dont count being exalted with thrallmar.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):0/41/20
What is your usual play time?:now that I got my exams behind, hmm something like 4-6 hours a day if there isn't any raids or stuff.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?:ye I can follow the raidschedule and I dont have to kiss my mommy since I live alone.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? ye
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? ye
Previous Guilds:Diminished
Have you have any raiding experience?: Tk: loot reaver and SSC: lurker,leo,morogrim,hydross
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Leijonamieli

Attuned to Karazhan?: ye
Attuned with heroic instances?: all
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel or what part are you on? (huge plus): nope, never got to vashj and kael with diminished.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Corroc

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:Well the guild were I was Diminished doesn't really do 25mans anymore since we lost 3 healing paladins, 2 main tanks and 1 druid tank and holy priest, they all decided to take a break from the game.oh yeah, I heard you lack finnish ppl and I know your attitude in raiding and that's what I need.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?Ye I both this from swedish dude who traded the account with chinese goldfarmer but on serious note, I'm not retard ( even tho leijo might disagree on some days) and this is not traded account.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

home´come you dont list oor as old guild if you aint a trade acc ;) naah or maybe i remeber you from somewhere else.. gl on app

are you on the karathess part on BT chain ?
and maybe its an upgrade on your gear to get the bagde trinket ? or well im not a hunter ;)
i r teh pro
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

JolleDK wrote:home´come you dont list oor as old guild if you aint a trade acc ;) naah or maybe i remeber you from somewhere else.. gl on app

are you on the karathess part on BT chain ?
and maybe its an upgrade on your gear to get the bagde trinket ? or well im not a hunter ;)
true I was in oor :P but I decided to list only the tbc important guilds in here as I was in many different guilds pre-tbc ( that's what you get when you spend 3 years playing the game :P)

just need few badges for the trinket :<

ye done all the quests for the BT chain in smv.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

If we need a hunter.. Dunno bout the retardness.. Guess we need to find out

Anyways big vouchie for this guy
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

talk ingame

Stench - Founder of Out of range