General information
Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 31

Game information
Ingame Name: Nuca
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 43 days with this character and 43 days on my pre TBC main (rogue)
Professions: Tailoring/mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Bracers of havoc, Battlecast hood
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 10/48/3, fire spec
What is your usual play time?: Somewhere between 18 and 24
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Hehe, my mommy is far far away, fortunately :)
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: The Tempest on The Venture Co
I was in The Tempest, one of the best horde guilds on our server for two years, but now many good players left for other servers and our guild took a couple of steps back. I applied to another horde guild on our server but unfortunately for me they were completely stocked on mages. I no longer see my character's future on our server and have to move if I want to continue developing my skills.
I enjoy raiding most of everything in WoW and hope your guild has a place for me.

Have you have any raiding experience?:
Pre TBC I've completed ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20. We killed up to C'Thun in AQ40
In TBC we've clearead out Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon. We slayed Voidreaver in TK and Hyrdross + Lurker in SSC

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: All but Caverns on time
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel?: No

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... +Co&n=Nuca

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I would like to help you with further progress and become even more skilled and experienced player myself.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Haha, no mental diseases here but it's a cross realm application :)
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

fine app and decent gear.. tho you got some really funky gems. whats all the stam for ? get crit/dmg/hit gems instead? and get a set of stam gear when high hp is needed ?

tho im not a officer so dont listen to me ;)
i r teh pro
Nuca
New dude

Post by Nuca »

Since the spellfire set items already have high damage and good amount of hit and crit but lacks stamina I chosed some stamina gems to keep the balance and not be two shotted if I get damage in fight. But luckily gems are replacable if the guild should have another point of view :)
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

quite the similar gear to our dkp whore khamul harr harr :>

j/k :D

NIEDMAGESLOL
Nuca
New dude

Post by Nuca »

Any kind of answer would be nice
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

We have just taken another mage on trail, check back later. Declined.
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!