Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 21

Game information
Ingame Name: Boyinabubble
Race: Bloodelf, Male
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 42days
Professions: Primal Mooncloth Tailor 375 + Mining 375
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Battlecast Pants, Spellstrike Pants, Soulcloth Vest, Runic Spellthread. Not that sure about if you call them rare, but it's something not everyone got.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 42/19/0 (Mainly Holy)
What is your usual play time?: I work in shifts, from 07.00 to 22.15. It depends on the week what kind of shift I got. Mainly I should be able to get online before 18.00. Some weeks I don't, I could change a few days if it's really necessary.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I live in my own appartment, so I don't have to kiss my mommy ;)
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?: Yes. I've been raidleader in my previously raiding guild, VÃ¥ld.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?: Yes.
Previous Guilds: Ultima Ratio, VÃ¥ld.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No names that I could come up with.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Revered or better with all factions.
Attuned with Mount Hyjal or Black Tempel: No.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
Armory

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'd like to keep on raiding. VÃ¥ld had some problems, that we could not get enought players for Gruul or Magtheridon. Some members left to other guilds and after a while even Officers/Guildmaster didn't show up for raidtime. At some point I just felt like that I got to make a move on myself, I left VÃ¥ld and joined Below the Bottom, not really any serious guild it's just me and my friend in it. Now I want to raid and as I know a few faces from Out of Range, I decided to try my luck here.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I think many would know me as former player of a tauren shaman, Ashiru. I've created that char from the begining on a realm named Bloodscalp. There I joined a Molten Core guild, Heartless. We cleared everything until Blackwing Lair got released. Then I changed guild to Anxious Hearts. We migrated (free) to Twisting Nether and we continued to raid. At some point I joined the swedish army and had to stop raid. AH and some other guild merged to Vendetta (I wasent involved in this) and Vendetta later merged with Heartless to Remedy. I joined Remedy at Naxxramas release and we killed 12/15 bosses if I remember correct. After that TBC got out I had to move in my current appartment and was without internet for about a month. That made me not able to raid again. I gained 70 on my shaman and got bored. I had to associate a name to the class I was going to play, therefore Boyinabubble.

Any other questions are welcome to be answered in game.
Last edited by Boyinabubble on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salmisor
Talker

Post by Salmisor »

Skilled lad.
Melody
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by Melody »

Crazy how all the ppl i know (want to) merge into Oor :D
Ashiru/Boyinabubble is a great, and super friendly guy thats all i can say for my part since I dont play anymore and can't judge anything else :)
RAWRlock of Out of Range
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

i remember him from remedy i even borrowed his acc to try TBC ;D hes a nice guy gonna get my vouch.. dont know anything about his pala skills tho.
i r teh pro
Daexa
Haxxor

Post by Daexa »

played with his shaman in Remedy, and if hes as good with this as with his shaman, i really think we should give him a try :)
- In Flames We Trust -
Melnibone
Haxxor

Post by Melnibone »

cant't vouch for his paladin but he played a shaman well
Melnibone
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

need more pallies
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

a good guy, played in remedy with ashiru were he was a great guy and great shaman..

big vouch, hope you'll get in!
Showtekk 60 ud female priest, of Out of Range @ Twisting Nether EU
Ebobish
Talker

Post by Ebobish »

Ashiru in Remedy (and Anxious Hearts & Vendetta if I remember right): skilled healer, wellprepared, dedicated.
Boyinabubble: with a high probability just as good.

Believe he could be an advantage for OOR, problem could be we have 3½ quite active paladins atm.
"Its evolution, baby"
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

gear and attunements is an issue imo, we allready got a paladin we need to gear up so he can join in on bt etc, but fandeh makes the final decision.
plus you got some wierd pvpish specc, no Sanctified Light or Holy Shock? wth.
other than that it's a nice application.
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

gear is decent
does this mean I can go retri? :D
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Will get back to you tonight on this, need to speak with other officers first.
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Aendor
Famous

Post by Aendor »

How long are you planning on staying in the guild?
If you're just here for 2 weeks - 1 month, please let us know.

Are you waiting for something irl which can make you leave the guild?
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

i got nothing against the guy, but:
-shitty specc, even if he could change it when he enters the guild. i mean wth, not even Sanctified Light or Holy Shock even for pvp healing, sawks imho.
-shitty gear. yes it's decent, but 44 resilience doesn't do much good in pve. and we allready got zimi with almost the same gear that we need to upgrade.
-shitty attunements. since afaik we're focusing on hyjal and bt atm, not saying we're gonna stop ssc and tk but imho bt and hyjal should be prioritized.

and proabily gonna do like the other paladins that have applied sofar(like aendor said) leave after the first week of free epics.

plus since he's working so called 3 shifts(atleast that's how i understood it) he'll have a few days a week he won't be able to play. kinda like during the summer when i and lanka where working shifts.

he's got pretty good (PRE TBC) raiding experience atleast, he didn't mention karahzan or ssc etc, so not only will we take a new paladin whom we need to gear up & attune, we allso need to tell him strats on all the bosses.

tbh, nice application but i say no -- my opinion atleast. -> Fandeh is cl so wait for his final word.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

EDIT: Speak with me ingame
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)