Earth nature field

Application by Boyinabubble - Paladin

Apply to join Out of range
Boyinabubble
Somebody

Post by Boyinabubble »

Kitzume wrote:i got nothing against the guy, but:
-shitty specc, even if he could change it when he enters the guild. i mean wth, not even Sanctified Light or Holy Shock even for pvp healing, sawks imho.
-shitty gear. yes it's decent, but 44 resilience doesn't do much good in pve. and we allready got zimi with almost the same gear that we need to upgrade.
-shitty attunements. since afaik we're focusing on hyjal and bt atm, not saying we're gonna stop ssc and tk but imho bt and hyjal should be prioritized.

and proabily gonna do like the other paladins that have applied sofar(like aendor said) leave after the first week of free epics.

plus since he's working so called 3 shifts(atleast that's how i understood it) he'll have a few days a week he won't be able to play. kinda like during the summer when i and lanka where working shifts.

he's got pretty good (PRE TBC) raiding experience atleast, he didn't mention karahzan or ssc etc, so not only will we take a new paladin whom we need to gear up & attune, we allso need to tell him strats on all the bosses.

tbh, nice application but i say no -- my opinion atleast. -> Fandeh is cl so wait for his final word.

I'd like to answer a few of your comments.

About my spec: In my previously guild VÃ¥ld that I played in, we only went for Karazhan. Holy Shock or Holy Light never got in my mind to be used in that instance. Therefore i never speced it. I aggre it looks weird, but it's not 100% pve nor Holy-PvP spec. It was mainly for fun to try something new. I'm ofcouse willing to spec something else as I believ 25man instances requier Holy Light heals at some encounters.

The gear and attunement I really can't say much, wasen't able to join other guilds to improve my gear or attunement.

I've not planed to change guild when I join a new one. In the last 2 weeks at VÃ¥ld I got 5-7 whispers and they asked me to join them. I stayed loyal to VÃ¥ld and said no, because I believed we would raid again. Out of range is the first and only guild I'm applying to at the moment. From my (pre tbc) history you can see or ask old members if I changed guild because of whipe or free epics.

The shift I work for is able to be changed from time to time. I could just ask anyone of the other 150 workfriends that I got to change a day for me. This is aswell the reson that I didn't join Conspiracy with my shaman after I got internet again.

I'm a quick learner when it comes to new encounters and I do always my best and don't semi-afk.

I'll get home at about 22.00, slept abit long and got late to my work today :/

In the end I would like to thank everyones support and all the vouches. Love you all, but most salmi <3
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Were you one of the "north team healers" on 4horsemen on naxx tries in remedy? ;>
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Boyinabubble
Somebody

Post by Boyinabubble »

Leijonamieli wrote:Were you one of the "north team healers" on 4horsemen on naxx tries in remedy? ;>
thats correct :> at level70 I went to 4horsemen as elemental got second on dps, had to heal the 2 first horses :/
a fun fight tho
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Boyinabubble wrote:
Leijonamieli wrote:Were you one of the "north team healers" on 4horsemen on naxx tries in remedy? ;>
thats correct :> at level70 I went to 4horsemen as elemental got second on dps, had to heal the 2 first horses :/
a fun fight tho
Just remember i was usually on south team and when i had to come as backup on sometries with you on different vent channel it was all different...

South = Panic and 15 different guys screaming in vent

North = Taking very calmly and one guy with friendly tone giving instructions to people.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

did you ever heal leijo :O
i r teh pro
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

yes but my healing books are burned now :(
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

Ashiru is awsome. \o/
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
democ
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by democ »