Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Raex
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: around 30 - 40
Professions: Blacksmithing / alchmist (master transmuter)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: when i hit 375 i get 2 rare i think, and have some rare patterns on my warlock (tailoring)
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Prot specc,
What is your usual play time?:
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: yes i can.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes,
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes ofc, daily quest ftw
Previous Guilds: Absolution, i think i want to leave them, they have help me alot with my gear, and took me in for be a back up tank, now when all real OT is on vancation and computer have crashed. it have been a good time there.
Have you have any raiding experience?: i have been hardcore playing with both my 70. Warlock 5/6 SSC and 3/4 the eye. Warrior 3/6 SSC (lurker, FLK, and moro, try's on leo 48%) 1/4 the eye. i always read new tactis on the new bosses,
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: nopp, i'm new on this server. i came from the server stormscale.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes,
Attuned with heroic instances?: Yes, with all.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... her&n=Raex

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: you looks like a nice and helpfull guild, with nice ppl and have good progress.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? nopp, i have been the owner seens i started to paly 2 years ago.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Good application and decent gear... However i fear the bosses we are going now can oneshot you :(

Wait reply from our warrior classleader, he is better at rating your gear & application, good luck tho
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
raex
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by raex »

okey =/ if they can one-shot a tank with 18k buffed, something need to be wrong :D
Twister
Talker

Post by Twister »

Declined, full on warriors.