General information

Where are you from?: Belgium
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Relinquish

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level: 70

Time played? Type /played ingame: 90 days.

Professions: Jewelcrafting & alchemy

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: None super rare :<

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change) 0/3/58

What is your usual play time?: 5-12

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Sure

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yep Yep

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? If it would be needed, sure

Previous Guilds: TBC: Elders of Brood - OUTLAND. Pre-TBC: I was in KeKo on Vashj which folded during tbc and now are Lé Damage, and I believe they are in your battlegroup, altough it's PvP they are a pretty decent team (Tarmed).

Have you have any raiding experience?: full kara, gruul, magtheridon, lewtreaver, Lurker, Hydross, Tidewalker
pre-tbc: Naxx up to patchwerk but he didn't want to play with us :<, full aq40/20 BWL, MC, ZG.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: As this is would mean me transfering, sadly enough not.

Attuned to Karazhan?: aye :b

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Relinquish

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Well, I'd like to move on with raid progress & explore new things, and my current guild is failing at that point. I'm a pretty sick of people not turning up for raids or just using some fucktarded apology to not have to raid.
I'm a dedicated player who is determined to do anything to help the guild.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Cross-server application.
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Nothanks.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.