Earth nature field

Rogue - possible server Xfer

Apply to join Out of range
Samun
New dude

Rogue - possible server Xfer

Post by Samun »

General information
Where are you from?: England, but living in Wales at University.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19

Game information
Ingame Name: Samun
Race: Troll
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: Too much. It's embarrassing.
Professions: Herbs, 375, Engineering, 360.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Stabilized Eternium scope, but i haven't had the cash in hand to get engine to 375 to learn it. YOU try selling 15 khorium scopes.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 15/41/5, Combat Daggers
What is your usual play time?: Anytime from 08:00->04:00 - it depends when i have lectures, and if im out. I can raid most nights - 4 or 5 out of 7 without too much of a problem.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: See above.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Sure, but what you'd want me to respec to beats me ;)
Previous Guilds: None you'd know, but i'm in Apex on Ragnaros at the moment.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Everything up to C;thun trash and A couple naxx bosses pre-TBC, full kar, gruuls, maggy, void reaver and lurker below. I'm also a quick learner on new bosses.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nop. I'm a potential server xfer.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Most, just not Hellfire.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... os&n=Samun

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:

You wanna know? I've been an officer and a part time raid leader, full time raider, and general workhorse on this server for a long time. I'm sick of showing up to raids where i know that i work my butt off, but only 5 others in the 25 man group are doing the same thing. I'm sick of a server with no ability or talent to progress. But more than anything? I don't want to be a big fish in a small pond. I want to be a big fish in a big pond. I'm a shark. I want to down the big guy. I will show up, work until i have a SS of you downing Illidan, and then laugh afterwards. I will bring solid, good DPS to you. I know my class inside out, and I will be a bonus to you, and you won't even have to invest the time teaching. You can take me or leave me - the promise of seeing the best this game can offer is why i'm still here. Reject me, I will still win, because i'll simply save myself the monthly subscription. Take me, I'll make you proud.

Your server has potential, and I like that. I'm not going to give you the same old line of "i want to make lots of friends and blow bubbles" - I have friends, and i find them where i go regardless. I'll make friends when I'm there, but that's not why I chose you.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?

I'm a server xfer from ragnaros. I'm not budging unless i have a solid place on another server, because i helped build this guild from the ground up, and I'm not about to leave what i have without an insurance policy. It's going to cost me 15 pounds to move here, so i figure maybe it's prudent to look at the details first. Having mild ADD whilst a mental problem apparently, doesn't make me ninja pull. It actually just makes me DPS better, because i set my mind to focusing on this.

Gimme a bell.

Samun.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

The problem would be that we are moving to bt / hyjal and as you dont have kael / vashj killed it would cost atleast 2 maybe 3 raid days to attune you.

dunno about the rogue situation , just wait officer reply
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Samun
New dude

Post by Samun »

Patience is a virtue you learn so well on a half-dead server.
PepperJAM
Recognizable

Post by PepperJAM »

very promising applicaiton, go ahead
"Sir! We are surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can attack in any direction!"
Lothriaz
Haxxor

Post by Lothriaz »

fine application.

-but in my opinion it would be stupid to let an extra rogue in. 3 active rogues is fine. + He needs the attunements for BT and Hyjal.
╔╗╔╗╔╗╗╔╔╗
â• â•
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

plus suru is gonna raid again
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Samun
New dude

Post by Samun »

true. I'm not going to be able to walk in at the absolute highest level. I will most likely require a week or so to be able to do that, and i understand as an officer myself if this is a problem. If you're full on rogues, you're probably not going to be particularly patient with the acquisition of another, and i can accept that.

However, when i do, i believe patience may be considered providence.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

need more english people tbfh! woot
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

ztark
Famous

Post by ztark »

Have to say, great application, SSC and Tk i myself hope we'll do them a couple of times more anyways.
Samun
New dude

Post by Samun »

Well, i've got the Black Temple attunement to the point where i have to kill fathom lord, and then a'lar. Once done, it's Rage, and we're good to go ;)

edit: It was a bad move bookmarking this page to check frequently. I keep looking every single time i am at the computer -_-

edit II: I'm doin a wee bit of pvping whilst i wait for something interesting to happen, so the armory will show a couple off bits of gear, and say i'm mutilate. I'm not.
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

we dont have any rogue classleader atm, so i guess thats why no officer really takes the responsibility to answer this yet.. gl tho!
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

atm we are full on rogues

declined

Stench - Founder of Out of range