Earth nature field

Resto shaman!

Apply to join Out of range
Ãœgdrasil
New dude

Resto shaman!

Post by Ãœgdrasil »

First of all HI guys!

Erm, I dinged/leveled to 70 on Sunday so my gear isnt great at the moment, but don't bin my application just because of that, because ill get some better gear fast and I am Friggin skilled! And that's an order!

Where are you from?: Denmark

Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 20 and I always paid for my own Account.

Ingame Name: Ãœgdrasil

Race: Tauren (the best race imo)

Class: Shaman

Level: 70

Time played? Type /played ingame: 33 days / 10H in 70 (and I am already karazhan attuned)
Professions: Nuub on full time^^ Nah, I accturly don't have any, to damn lazy to do it, even thou I know I should to make some more money! And I have about same play on my 60 rogue, and none the less I have a 70 warrior with 71 days played and 33 of them in level 70 (Full epic tank, Fury & PvP gear, Ohh yes I love to show off)

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Due to above statement, I gotta say no!

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0 / 5 / 56 AkA Full resto

What is your usual play time?: 18-24, Not always like that, because I would like to get some more sleep, due to early mornings for work^^ but thats only for a few weeks till I get my apartment in that other city I am currently working in, also till then mondays and tuesdays I'll have slight problem with beeing there for raid at 19 o'Clock, days off, I play as much as possible of course, me loves with game. I play loads in weekends when not working of course, but evenings friday and saturday is no guarentee for me beeing online.

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yes I can follow it with no problems at all, but as I said earlier for the next few weeks monday and tuesday can be hard for me to be online at scheduled raidtime.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes both on Laptop and standard computer just in case 1 of them breaks^^

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I got money allright, and willing to repsecc I most certainly are, if it is needed, but hopefully it shouldnt be.

Previous Guilds: Im going to put them in order as the latest guilds I have been in (This is not with my shaman since I just got him to level 70, this is with my warrior):
TBC:
Astral Recall on Spinebreaker - Hydross 15% before disband also voidreaver on 50%
Summoned on Spinebreaker - Pure danish guild and we never made it further then Curator
Pre TBC (This is with my shaman):
Guardians Of Dragonnest on Lightning's blade - 80% Chinese guild, Cleared MC & BWL completly in 3 weeks, then TBC came and we didnt have chance to try naxx or AQ, could have been fun thou.
Inquisition on Frostwhisper - Naxx raiding guild I just never got chance to join them in Naxx because I never got invite for AQ40 for the gear I needed and they also disbanded like a month before TBC.

Got few more but they are not interresting to hear about just lame MC raiding guilds.

Have you have any raiding experience?: Erm! If you didnt understand previous question please die!

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nope, because this is X-realm application

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

Attuned with heroic instances?: Not yet, but I am getting close with some of the factions at the moment.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %9Cgdrasil

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Well, I am looking for a hard core PvE guild again, and I want something serious when there is a raid, but I wanna have fun outside PvE and you guys do PvP aswell I like that, I never really PvPed with my shaman but id like to! And I found you guys on Realmhistory ofc, really nice site. I want to join you guys because I do have a belief that you wants to progress throu BT at some stage hopefully soon and you need some skilled healers for that^^

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I am Cross server applicant, I do surely hope that dosnt make any difference, because it dosnt for me!

Kind Regards,

Ãœgdrasil
To much of anything can make you an addict!
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

i'd rather invite my mom to the guild, declined.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.