Application from Yayawoot

Apply to join Out of range
Yayawoot
New dude

Application from Yayawoot

Post by Yayawoot »

General information
Where are you from?:Greece
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17(ive been working on a beach bar so i can pay my own account =D)

Game information
Ingame Name: Yayawoot
Race: Undead
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 51 days
Professions: Tailoring,Mining(low lvl)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Whitemend hood,Battlecast hood
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 21/40 atm but rly thinking of going 23/38 for imp spirit
What is your usual play time?: Every day for like 12 hours or more..
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Ofc i can but still i need to kiss my mum :(
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ofc u can also hear my sexy voice :D
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofc and im willing to go shadow also i can work on my gear and get lots of shadow spell dmg
Previous Guilds: Vengeance,Malicious Intentions(very bad experience the last weeks)
Have you have any raiding experience?: Well yes some Kara,Gruul(cleared) and preTBC ZG,AQ20,MC
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Ehm i hardly know anyone in the guild:( but got to inform im throwing this app after speaking with Ebobish as long as i had seen the recruitment status and didnt wanna seem dumb.**Rly wanna edit here after the last comment that im a really fast learner**

Kara: Cleared Gruul:Cleared Doomwalker,Kazzak:Cleared ZG:Cleared AQ20:Cleared MC:5 bosses

Attuned to Karazhan?: Ofc
Attuned with heroic instances?: Yep all of em..

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Yayawoot

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I rly want to join Out Of Range because i want to really procc in my raiding exp.Also i wanna meet some more ppl and have fun with them..Besides that i think u can only benefit from my healing and as if a fast learner my exp on the new bosses wont be a prob..
Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I want u to know that blizzard is a hoe!im fking exalted with karazhan from full runs till Prince and no mace has fking dropped!(sry for the swearing but still i wanted to say it >.<)

Edit: Ive got mad the last 3 hours that ive been thinking of shadow gear and im so ready to unlearn my tailoring and get shadoweave make the shadoweave set & spellstrike set and get a good shadow gear that will get my shadow gear at around 900shaadow spell dmg..
Regards Yaya
Last edited by Yayawoot on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Also i wanna meet some more ppl and have fun with them.. (Watchout i also molest children)

lol anyway 17 years old is alittle to low tho still depends on the person itself, btw what happens when your beachboy money runs out ?:O
anyway rest of apply looks fine.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Yayawoot
New dude

Post by Yayawoot »

Beach money is around 620Euros atm so i think thats enough for my prepaid cards for lots of years =D
Ebobish
Talker

Post by Ebobish »

Talked to him a few times, seems like a nice and ambitious player although a bit young. Says he can raid every day so thats an advantage. Not sure if we need more priests atm, but lets hear what Jolle has to say.
"Its evolution, baby"
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

decent gear.. but hardly experience we are lookin for.. Might be the thing we are lookin for or might be not, to bad he is guilded id say need kara check out. Well As long as jolle is da officer he will decide if he gives this guy a shot or not. Cant decide when im this drunk my opinion.. Gl on your application
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Protor
Famous

Post by Protor »

Yayawoot wrote:Beach money is around 620Euros atm so i think thats enough for my prepaid cards for lots of years =D
That's how much I spend on beer each month.
"Oh its a desintegrator, i thought it was a penis enlarger.. hehe that almost went terribly wrong"
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

That's how much I spend on diapers for Nemo each month. (or hmm ><)

anyway on topic.. gl!
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Trunks
New dude

Post by Trunks »

hey guys, im speaking on behalf of everyone in the guild Malicious Intentions as an officer. We STRONGLY recommend that you do not accept Yayawoot's application for many a reason. He is VERY tempermental and is very moody and swears and moans at other guild members alot. He starts alot of pointless debates for no apparent reasons, chatting back to officers because of decisions etc and always seems to have an attitude as of recent. Today we downed prince also and his Mace didnt drop so now he says "he doesnt want to raid for the rest of the week" because he "doesnt want to" not because of anything else though there were 2 bosses left to kill, he doesnt like to help people out much in anyway unless he benefits. This is just our experience with Yayawoot and in a way take it as a word of warning :) thanks if you have taken the time to read this guys. Its a shame its come to this, he has changed drastically recently and his attitude can be really appauling though im not going against his ability to heal.
Regards, Malicious Intentions
Trunks (Officer of MI)
Yayawoot
New dude

Post by Yayawoot »

Well im not gonna bother anymore with u trunkski i dont see why u had to screw my staying at wow from now on...I guess the talking behind my back the swearing behind my back and so on is because u wanted me to leave the guild.Uve been saying too many things for me and from the time uve become an officer in MI uve become very aggresive.. Im a moaning guy when i know that nobody undserstands what they should do...From being an ass now i dont know what ur getting and what ur earning..Im sure ur not speaking of behalf of everyone in the guild of MI as everyone or mosrly everyone in that guild did like me except ur English friends that uve been making a fuss for me since ive been applying to other guilds.Lemme remind u that uve been applying to other guild just 2 weeks before not naming which so just learn to be typical with urself and not with me.
Ebobish
Talker

Post by Ebobish »

Need more drama :o
"Its evolution, baby"
Melody
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by Melody »

Uhhh love the drama! more plz ! :p
RAWRlock of Out of Range
Trunks
New dude

Post by Trunks »

Im sorry Yaya but i will not stoop low enough to argue, every officer agrees with every word said about you, and alot of the players english and european. Nothing has been said behind your back at all and the only "bitching" towards you is from today because of the issue with the raiding. No body is aggressive in the guild which is why you seemed to have walked over us a bit too much as well as handing out too many threats to "leave the guild" and a few people have tweaked on to it and it is happening no more. Also with the issue to applying to another guild, ill say it myself, i applied to Perdition, Ooky knew and also Atvar (High ranking officers in the guild) but i had the decency to say so and not go behind peoples backs incase of rejection so you still have a raid spot if you can be bothered, and as it stands the guild knows i am a dedicated officer working to help the guild progress, so please dont try and express that you know me and understand me in any way. I have no more to say on the matter.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

delinced full on priests
i r teh pro