Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17

Game information
Ingame Name: Dragua
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 52 days
Professions: Skinnig/leatherworking (375/353)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/3/58 Resto
What is your usual play time?: Mostly evening and nights.. But also at daytime if you need me
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yes
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds:
1) Ascension (Drak'Thul)
2)Disposable Heroes

Have you have any raiding experience?: MC,BWL,Onyxia,AQ 40,Naxx and some bosses in Karazhan (But with a other character)
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Pepperjam

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: Not yet :cry:

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... r&n=Dragua

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Since I want to play with some old mates from the good old days and also make new friends and raid some. (:

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? No
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

I lol´d at your waist and leggs, tho rest of gear is nice and the apply looks nice.

We are looking for another shaman for the guild but will give the members some days to read this app and vouch, and also some time to talk within officers about this apply.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Frostyy
Somebody

Post by Frostyy »

Omgz. ;| Some of that gear is so gimpass, but I guess it's the best you can really do pre-Kara. :p
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

no offence, but your gear sux. it would be real stupid to recruit a guy we dont know with playtime -50 days pretty much then everyone else in the guild, with not even revered with outlands factions for heroic, pretty much all the players in oor have exalted with all the factions and have prolly played heroics and used +50 badges already.
and sorry but your not at the same level as we are in oor, i would think of it as a injustice to recruit you and give you free epix when all the other guildmembers have been playing and working real hard for all their, especially when you dont even have best blue and no craftables whatsoever...

my opinion.

anti vouch
Showtekk 60 ud female priest, of Out of Range @ Twisting Nether EU
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Eh whats your other character? Basicly we dont do karazhan anymore and blue / green geared guy would be only a weight in our ssc / tempestkeep runs. Work up your rep, Get best craftables, get epic or five from heroic runs and badges and this application would look realistic. We dont really run karazhan anymore regulary and dunno if 9 members want to go there (with their mains) to get you a decent gear.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Dragua
New dude

Post by Dragua »

showtekk wrote:no offence, but your gear sux. it would be real stupid to recruit a guy we dont know with playtime -50 days pretty much then everyone else in the guild, with not even revered with outlands factions for heroic, pretty much all the players in oor have exalted with all the factions and have prolly played heroics and used +50 badges already.
and sorry but your not at the same level as we are in oor, i would think of it as a injustice to recruit you and give you free epix when all the other guildmembers have been playing and working real hard for all their, especially when you dont even have best blue and no craftables whatsoever...

my opinion.

anti vouch
Ehm... My days are from before TBC. That never came to your mind?
When TBC came I took this one to 70 and started to play Warlock.
Ruffz
Spammer

Post by Ruffz »

sorry m8 but thats not the point! most of the peeps here has farmd rep got there gear from hard work and long nights!! and the thing is that they dont want to gear up people just for fun.
So they have a right to ask the recruits to have better gear when they apply. well im not a member anymore so kkthxbye :shock:
Usi 70 druid Tn
Dace 70 rogue Tn
Usii loladin Tn
Ruffz 60 mage Dn
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

your character is more than half of the application, doesnt mind if you got Character X on Y realm With full hyjal epics if you are not applying with it. Experience from encourters is bonus but not necessary , as i said that gear wouldnt help too far on the things we are raiding at the moment.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

Dragua wrote:
showtekk wrote:no offence, but your gear sux. it would be real stupid to recruit a guy we dont know with playtime -50 days pretty much then everyone else in the guild, with not even revered with outlands factions for heroic, pretty much all the players in oor have exalted with all the factions and have prolly played heroics and used +50 badges already.

my opinion.

anti vouch
Ehm... My days are from before TBC. That never came to your mind?
When TBC came I took this one to 70 and started to play Warlock.
why wouldnt it?, thats not the point.
no one really cares if this is your recent alt as long as you have shit gear and zero time spent on him.
if you really wanna join a guild who's on kael'thas and raid 5days a week, you should sort out your factions-rep and improve your gear as much as you can outside raid instances.

which you havent done.
Showtekk 60 ud female priest, of Out of Range @ Twisting Nether EU