Post by Aditu »

General information
Where are you from?: The Netherlands

Game information

Ingame Name: Aditu
Race: Cow
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: including my alliance old main, 249 days, 23 hours

Professions: Leatherworking/Herbalism, just went HErbalism and am going to powerlevel it to 375 so I can easily provide myself and others with flask and elixir mats.

Do you have any rare patterns: No

Talent build: 0/47/14 Feral (solely focused on dps, but I will respec to a more tankfriendly build in a day or two)

What is your usual play time?: around 5-6 hours a day

Can you follow our raidschedule: Every day except Monday, karate training

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said: I have Ventrilo, I have been using it for 2 years and yes my sound works, I will make sure I will almost go deaf when the raidleader shouts commands.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it: Progress before own goals

Previous Guilds: Disposable Heroes a short while, it fell apart and I decided to take a break for a while and focus on my graduation.

After that I joined a guild of 4 real life friends and decided to help them raid, but unfortunately I wasted like 7 weeks on them, and they did not even manage to down Moroes, so now I am in a rush to catch up with other players again.

Do you have any raiding experience?: Pre TBC, I was an alliance Night Elf warrior, who was maintank of the guild Focus on the realm Mazrigos. I have tanked MC, BWL, AQ40 up till Twin Emps, and Anub'Rekhan, Razuvious, Faerlina and Noth in Naxxramas. In TBC I have cleared Karazhan in 3½ hours on that warrior, one shotted Gruul and Mag.

Then I went horde and got scammed by someone when I wanted to take a break. He deleted my trinkets and the Gamemaster refused to give them back to me (never sharing my password again). Also I did a few kara runs on my druid aswell.
I lead raids myself too, am very used to the raiding vibe and everything that comes with raiding, and the progress.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Pepperjam would be that person, I have done alot of things with him while in Disposable Heroes, and he is a great player.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: 1k Sha'tar rep, 4k Thrallmar and 7.5k Lower City and yes, but considering I got from honored to revered with all factions on my warrior in 5 days, I cant see why I cannot do that again.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... er&n=AdituAnd of my night elf warrior: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... s&n=Aristo

Why do you want to join us: I would like to join Out Of range, because I want to progress once again in this game after wasting time on non relevant things and a sucky friends guild. I want to work together with all of you, and to all I can do to down new bosses, make a name and reputation as guild, and have fun while doing it.

Since Pepperjam is in Out of Range aswell, I can almost safely trust on it that this is a mature guild, wich focuses on the important things, has a good raidsynergy between its members and knows how to handle guild drama and emo :P. I hope I can get a chance to be amongst you, even though I still have some catching up to do, but my experience and will to progress should make up for that, regardless, I will leave that up to the recruiter.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids: I wear pink leather strings while raiding, oh wait...nothing to see here...move along..

I thank all of those who took the time to read my application, and wish you all the best in life, and perhaps I will be talking to you soon in the green chat! <3
PepperJAM
Recognizable

Post by PepperJAM »

Hi Aditu,

good application ;)

ok, bout Aditu: I've done some quests together with him in SMV and iirc some dungeon runs and a Karazhan raid. He tanked / offtanked in Kara and knows his cuddly bear very well. He's a good guy (hmm sounds a bit weird, but its true 8) and would be a good assest for our guild.

Good luck with ur app, Aditu
"Sir! We are surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can attack in any direction!"
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Looks good and we need a feral druid, gogo.

fucking hell its hard to type when drunk >_<
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

his gear or even the reputations are not in the bar yet thou, not even on the bar where he could start raiding karazhan (or maintanking it). Id suggest to buff your gear, work up with your reputations, craft and get some epixes and when you truly think we could have any use from you come and make another application. (thats just my personal opinion thou, just wait for the officer answer)
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

Poke me ingame
Aditu
Regular

Post by Aditu »

Will do
Aditu
Regular

Post by Aditu »

Because of the Blizzard billing department screwing up, I cant login today, the automatic payment should be made on 14th of august but it didnt happen, the wow-europe tech forums are full with people complaining about it right now. So could any of you reading this please tell it to Fandeh, I was planning to meet him tonight for the invite, now that Greav is on a break.

Yours sincerely,

Aditu
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

fan most likely read this..
i r teh pro
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

I don't read the forums.