Earth nature field

Prancer, Holy Priest, Cross-Server.

Apply to join Out of range
Prancer
Regular

Prancer, Holy Priest, Cross-Server.

Post by Prancer »

(I realise you're not actively recruiting Priests atm, and that it's very likely my application wont get a reply, that's not gonna stop me though 8) )

General information
Where are you from?: Denmark
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 20

Game information
Ingame Name: Prancer
Race: Troll, why would anyone want to play anything else?
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 100 days, 42 at 70.
Professions: Tailoring 375/Enchanting 375
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Rare is a big word, but I suppose that would include: Whitemend hood, Spellstrike pants, Unyielding girdle. As for rare enchants, Potency and Resilience on Chest springs to mind.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 28/33 as I'm writing this, always spec for PvP during weekends where my current guild doesn't raid. Whenever I go to a raid my spec is 23/38, or 21/40, depending on wether or not another priest has improved spirit.
What is your usual play time?: Weekends/vacations: From when I wake up til I go to bed. Monday-Friday: From 14-16 to about half an hour after raid end usually.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Raid schedule is no problem. My Mother on the other hand, I mean, when she's wearing that tight top and that short see-through skir... Oh right, the application, got a little carried away there.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Got my own Ventrilo server, so yea.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Depends how often you expect me to respec, but unless you're talking about 17 respecs a week, I should have plenty money for it :)
Previous Guilds: I was in Phoenix back in the days, pre-tbc, but that was on my alliance rogue.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Up to and including Twin Emps on my old rogue. Lurker, Hydross, Morogrim, Void reaver, and everything below that on this character TBC.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Not that I know of.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Of course.
Attuned with heroic instances?: All of them.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): Since armory is being a cock sucker as always, I can't check if I'm actually wearing my PvE gear, I did log out in it though.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Prancer

Just in case it's not, I'll fill out the manual template.

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Name of item, socket/socket/socket, enchant.
Head: Whitemend hood, +12 stamina/+11 healing 2mp5/+9 healing 2mp5, +35 healing 7mp5.
Neck: Teeth of Gruul.
Shoulder: Primal Mooncloth Shoulders, +22 healing 6mp5 (Have T5 shoulders, it's not worth breaking the PMC setbonus for that one piece though).
Chest: Primal Mooncloth Robe, +12 stamina/+9 healing 2mp5, 6mp5.
Wrist: Bands of Indwelling, 6mp5.
Hands: Handwraps of the Incarnate, 3mp5.
Belt: Primal Mooncloth Belt, +9 healing 2mp5/+9 healing 2mp5.
Legs: Whitemend Pants, +9 healing 2mp5/+9 healing 2mp5/+9 healing 2mp5.
Rings: Jade Ring of the Everliving, Band of Halos, +20 healing.
Trinkets: Earring of Soulful Meditation, Bangle of Endless Blessings.
Main & Offhand: Exodar Life-Staff, 3mp5/3mp5/+4 intellect 2mp5, Spellsurge (Crappy gem for the socket bonus).
Wand: Luminescent Rod of the Naruu.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I've been on this server from the beginning, ever since it opened, and I remember you guys from back in the days. I recognise alot of names, unlike in some of the other guilds. And to be completely honest, I'm sick and tired of farming the same bosses week after week with no progress.
I'm currently playing on the realm Jaedenar, a cursed server when it comes to PvE. There's alot of highly skilled players in my guild, but the lack of dedicated players on the server makes it hard to recruit good people, and therefor we rarely have enough to get an SSC raid going. It's like that for every guild on Jaedenar Horde side.
I'm too good a player to be in a position like that, I want to raid hardcore, and I'm damn good at raiding hardcore, done it on my rogue, so not being able to is killing me. I'm a damn good priest, and you're a damn good guild, it's a win-win situation :)

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
As far as Mental disorders go, none that have any negative effect on my gaming, let's just put it that way :roll:

I wont transfer to this server unless I actually get accepted for a trial, however, I will transfer the very second I get accepted for a trial. If you wish to speak with me in-game, I can make an alt on this server, so we can sort that.

I wanna say a few things that didn't fit in any of the questions from the template. If you're already bored you should skip this part :)

I'm an extremely dedicated player, I'll do anything and everything to improve my character and become the best I can be. I'm always on top when it comes to game mechanics and theorycrafting, even for other classes than my own. If I'm not the best, I'm gonna try and get there, I'll never submit to defeat when it comes to that.

To show abit about my dedication to my character, I'm gonna present you with a few things that has no real relevence as such, other than to show my dedication.

I did The Eye attunement quests before they lifted it, got the ring to prove it.
I have a full epic set of PvE Healing gear, fully gemmed and enchanted with only the best.
I have a full epic set of PvE Shadow gear, fully gemmed and enchanted with only the best.
I have a full epic set of PvP healing gear, fully gemmed and enchanted with only the best.
I have picked up and enchanted/gemmed items which I may or may never need, jsut in case. ie Healing shoulders, chest and belt for when I'm shadoweave tailor specced. Damage shoulders, chest and boots for when I'm Mooncloth Tailor specced. Just incase I need to heal while being shadow, or do dmg while being holy.
I have all the best items you can craft, for all my sets. Full Primal Mooncloth, full Frozen Shadoweave, Battlecast set, Whitemend set, Spellstrike set, all gemmed and enchanted with only the best.

That shows abit my dedication, I like to think.

Other than that, I can say that I love PvP healing, Raiding and playing Arenas are the only 2 things I find fun in this game, and I do both as much as I can. Raiding always come first though, I'll never go to a progress raid with a PvP spec, nor will I ever be PvPing when I could be in a raid instead.

I just sold all most of my consumables/herbs to buy an epic flying mount for alt, otherwise I would show you a screenshot of my Potbank completely filled up with consumables and herbs. I'll never run out of consumables, and I'll always bring more than I can use to a raid. Both flasks, food, oils and mana/health pots.

I always have 100% raid attendence, if I ever miss a raid there's something horribly wrong.

That was that, you can write TL;DR now :P
Last edited by Prancer on Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Don't think that we need any more healing priests. But there could actually be a shadow spot in guild. As I read your, very good, application I saw that you have epic shadow gear aswell... are you willing to dyps?

Take note that I'm not an officer of any kind, so my words are not law.

GL on your application, if you are what you say, then you would be a great asset for the guild. Imo.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

I wouldn't mind speccing shadow at all, I was actually shadow for a while in my current guild, but due to lack of competent healers I specced holy, for the sake of progress.

My shadow gear isn't AS up-to-date as my healing gear is though, most of it is crafted epics.

In my shadow gear I have 1164 shadow damage and am above the +hit cap. I could get an extra 7 spelldmg by getting Girdle of Ruination, and if you ask that of me I'll get it of course.

We just got the Soulfrost enchant last night, first one on the horde side (Talk about bad luck -.-), so that'd give me an extra 14 dmg aswell.

Now if only I could get the stupid Attuman gloves to drop :(
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Great application, I'm pretty certain we need another shadowpriest in the guild, they benefit to the raid alot more than holy priests atm, i'll have a chat with other officers about this app as our priest class leader is not around alot atm.

Good luck.
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

NE male rogue werent u? ><
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

hujedamej wrote:NE male rogue werent u? ><
On Bloodscalp at first, deleted that pretty quick though and made my human rogue, which is the one I had on this server and the one I was raiding with. You must be thinking of someone else :)
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

hmm human doesnt sound that far fetched, your name has been seen red in AV i think (long time ago, when AV farming was worth it). ;)

edit: forgot, none of the above repliers (on a sidenote they are both homosexual) has mentioned that we have a summerbreak atm, but it should be over anytime soon (1-2 week). otherwise gl with your app!
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

hujedamej wrote: edit: forgot, none of the above repliers (on a sidenote they are both homosexual) has mentioned that we have a summerbreak atm, but it should be over anytime soon (1-2 week). otherwise gl with your app!
As in no raiding at all, or jsut very little? Not that it matters much, could give me some time to get to know some of you all before we go pewpew together :)
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

no raiding at all except some random drunken kara runs with alts..

But anyway as a official shadowpriest i approve this thread.
Dont worry about hujje he is kinda disturbed by his mind.. Too much grinding takes it taxes.
Anyway good luck on your application! Will talk to our drunken class leader to check this out.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

fan u nub i troll forums everyday..

very great app with a nice little input of danish tv commercials ''win-win situation''

atm we are on a summer break so atm i dont know hows its looking but i should know around 4-6 aug
you can add sir-jolle@hotmail.com and poke me around that date. maybe my weed brain forget you.. :)
i r teh pro
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

the raid is 1st of august, being next wednesday. A officer should have a little chat with this guy or maybe i could? anyways hold on with this app, we are gonna decide soon.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

Nice to see some input, looking forward to a more definitive answer.

I'll poke you then Jolle :D
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

Can add Luminescent Rod of the Naruu to my healing gear now :)
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Hello prancer you dick // cloudia here if you remember me.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

Lanka wrote:Hello prancer you dick // cloudia here if you remember me.
Erh, the hunter? I've met several people with different versions of the name "Claudia", remembering exactly who is who can be tricky :)

I'm thinking Hunter from Phoenix, officer, or am I way off here?