Earth nature field

Prancer, Holy Priest, Cross-Server.

Apply to join Out of range
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

right.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

Phew, I still got it :)

So what's with the name calling? I'm getting a feeling you're not my biggest fan here, in which case I'd love to know why, seeing as your opinion probably matters alot when it comes to the final decision.

I only recall doing good things while in Phoenix, nothing real negative.
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

I'm not an officer.
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

:) Hope you get in, you sound like a bigger loser than Fanny, who has 3 L70s, but you have an epic mount on your alt, where as he doesn't even have one on his main. You clearly win.

Ma jeg be'am rovhul??
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

sadly i've loosen the leech on my bitches during the break as you can see, so they are roaming pretty uncontrolled.

as said we are on break until wendnesday, after that we can probobly make a decision.

Stench - Founder of Out of range
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Hahaha im just kidding with you, i cant even remember the reason you left but i remember you were a good rogue atleast.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

Lanka wrote:Hahaha im just kidding with you, i cant even remember the reason you left but i remember you were a good rogue atleast.
<3

I realise that everyone who applies to an end-game guild say they'll always bring consumables, yet, half of them never do. Just to prove that I really am all that I'm claiming to be, I figured I'd show you a screenshot of my potbank, note that this is 4 days after I sold everything in it:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/703/potbankbf3.jpg

Got mats for 20+ Flask of Pure death, unfortunately 2.2 will be a while yet, so gonna have to collect mats for some Supreme Power flasks :)
Last edited by Prancer on Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Trickindel wrote::) Hope you get in, you sound like a bigger loser than Fanny, who has 3 L70s, but you have an epic mount on your alt, where as he doesn't even have one on his main. You clearly win.

Ma jeg be'am rovhul??
Actually, I do have a epic mount on my main... CUNT
Ebobish
Talker

Post by Ebobish »

Nice application, wouldn't hurt with a skilled priest - holy or shadow. We might have a priest classleader around here somewhere.... :?:

Jolle give the guy an answer please!
"Its evolution, baby"
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

Ebobish wrote:Nice application, wouldn't hurt with a skilled priest - holy or shadow. We might have a priest classleader around here somewhere.... :?:

Jolle give the guy an answer please!

lesson of the day my dear loverboy :) read all post :P
i r teh pro
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

A small update, I'm one weeks worth of arena points away from getting the season two mace, which I'll then put Soulfrost on, giving me a total of +31 additional shadow dmg :)
On top of that, I'm 1 card away from getting the Darkmoon card: Crusade, which is, let's face it, arguably the best Shadow priest trinket until Illidan.

Left my current guild, didn't feel right staying in it when I had applied elsewhere. If needed, several of the officers can provide you with glowing recommendations about me :)
Jyuu
Spammer

Post by Jyuu »

Jolle just try this one already, I like him and if he's bad ( which I doubt he is) we can always kick him. and he said he'd spec any spec so. Feel sorry for him, since he seem so devoted. Leaving him hanging like this :cry:
We HAVE to tell you, we don't WANT to tell you, but we HAVE to...

SHAZAAM!
Prancer
Regular

Post by Prancer »

Jyuu wrote:Jolle just try this one already, I like him and if he's bad ( which I doubt he is) we can always kick him. and he said he'd spec any spec so. Feel sorry for him, since he seem so devoted. Leaving him hanging like this :cry:
I appreciate it mate :)

I don't really mind though, gives me a chance to fine-polish my shadow gear before I go raid with you guys, IF I go raid with you guys 8)
Melody
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by Melody »

I dont even play and i like him ;)
RAWRlock of Out of Range
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

\o/ I'm over 600 posts now melody!

I like him too.. he seems dedicated.
WIST (Wish I Said That)