Earth nature field

Princess Zelda the Paladin

Apply to join Out of range
Zelda
New dude

Princess Zelda the Paladin

Post by Zelda »

Hi there Out of Range!
My name is Tim and im 19 years, living in sweden.

Game information

Ingame Name: Zeldà
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 26 days
Professions: mining & jewelcraft 375/375
Do you have any rare patterns : nah, im kinda noob JC, but im according to many I am one of the best prospectors (ore-disencanter) on the server ;).

Talent build : 48/13/0 (Holy)
What is your usual play time?: I play like 5-6 hours a day, normally from 15:00 and towards the night.
Can you follow our raidschedule: Yes I can, I think i will be able to attend to atleast 80% of all raids.
Got Ventrilo and sound? -- Yes, and a working mic. But I prefer to listen, i am kinda shy.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it Ye sure, I can go dps any time a day =P
Previous Guilds: Easy Mode (now a part of Malcious Intentsiouns)
Have you have any raiding experience?: before tbc - Aq40 and a little Naxx (with warlock) , with the paladin I have done Kara, Gruul and whiping some at Maghteridon. Also cleared trash towards Void Reaver.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I have no friends... Im all alone T_T

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes, I can summon Nightbane too.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Reverred with all, exalted with Shat'ar.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Zeld%C3%A0

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you cause you seems to be a nice and skilled guild with raid times that fit me. My current guild is kinda lame in my oppininon. They dont dare to try ssc or tk, and just wanna do kara all the time. I have played WoW, since day one and im kinda tired of progress in slowmotion. This is my fourth character above lv60 (1x60,1x61 2x70) and I have done this build a guild from scratch and down boss after boss before. I wanna like experience the whole game. See more, be more. My paladin is a nice Healer and im sure i will be able to aid Out of Range. In addition you get my 70 Lock Zephys which can help out if ya miss dps for an raid or instance like heroic mechanar or so.

Any other thing you want us to know?
One time i pulled two dragon bosses in Bwl, with my eye of killrog and whiped the whole raid... since then I havent caused anything stupid again... P.S It was the other locks that started with Killrogs! >_<
I am also mostly online with the warlock Zephys, if you want to ask me anything or check my activness. Paladins cant grind so no idea playing that when there is no raid.
The Princess
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Declined, for now.
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

trial, for now! ;)
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid