General information
Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 22

Game information
Ingame Name: Roffejow
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 200 days+ (not logged in at the moment, can give you an exact number another day)
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?:
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Currently 35/23/3, subject to change
What is your usual play time?: I try to play from when I get out of work until midnight, so 18.00-00.00 server time
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yes
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: Remedy is the only one worth mentioning
Have you have any raiding experience?: Not much in tbc, mainly because I haven't had a raid guild. Cleared kara and killed gruul, but I am a quick learner and new encounters I grasp easily
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Glhf

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: Yes

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Roffejow

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I want to do the end game raiding, at a more casual level. The main focus of my playing has often been pvp, but currently I can't find players to play arena 24/7, and I want to experience something new. Pve I find fun, when new encounters are being practiced, I could care less for the easymode free epics. Oor has been around for a long time, so I figured I might give it a shot.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I have an american accent when I speak on vent, sorry! I get cranky when I feel that people, including myself, are underperforming, and I say more than I should most of the time, hence I appear cocky, which may or may not be true, and whiny. However I am usually right when I whine, to my defense.

There might be some personal issues with me with some players in oor, and I fully understand if you base your decision on that. All I ask is for a trial and we can take it from there.

Cheers,
Fredrik
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

Heya Roffe it´s me Cloudia Former alliance NE hunter ganker buddy with harlock :)

anyway nice app nice warr but to much drama.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

No.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

declined