Earth nature field

Shadowpriest application/rogue.

Apply to join Out of range
tomevil
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Shadowpriest application/rogue.

Post by tomevil »

ok before we go any further i want to explain that this is a joint application. i am aware that u clearly state that if the class is not needed then the topic may well be ignored. but we have been friends for soo long now that we really do wanna stick together. anyway plz if u have the time be kind enough t give this a quick read. i am also well aware that rogues r never needed but i hope i can win u over with the strength of our application

Ingame Name: Tomevil (Shadow priest) Blackshade (rogue)

Race: both undead

Class: shadow priest and rogue

Level: both 70

Time played? Type /played ingame: over 100 days on both

Professions: tomevil : tailoring jc, blackshade : mining herbing

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: i have girdle of ruination battle cast hood and whitemend hood

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): i will link ct profiles later on in the app with both specs listed

What is your usual play time?: 24/7

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: haha yea sure, we promise

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yea we both do, we r both active on vent and like to have a luagh out side of raids.....blackshade thinks hes funny.....cant win 'em all

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? we r both farming crazy gold for respec and pots in never an issue

Previous Guilds: sandbox, second best on server

Have you have any raiding experience?: full all pre tbh except end of naxx. both have xp of full kara, gruul,
kazzak, doomlord, hydros

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: unfortunately the guild feel apart and we r currnetly in a friends guild helping them start scc. although a member of both snadbox and crabppl moved to ur server: ingame name qtp in Epicfabriken he was a widely respected player on talnivarr and he knows us quite well.

Attuned to Karazhan?: yea
Attuned to SSC?: yea
Attuned to The Eye?: i am, blackshade just needs maggy
Attuned with heroic instances?: yes

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Tomevil
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Blackshade...... plz be aware that blackshade is currnetly pvp specced and sometimes the armoury will show our pvp gear, i currently have over 1080 sdmg.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: qtp recently transfered to ur server and he tells us that the general attitudes of player and guilds is outstanding, in particular u were mentioned. we play to raid, and alothough we love pvp and r good at it, raiding i our passion. we had bad luck with our old guild master joining curse( as well as many officers) which really set us back. we r desperate to get back into raiding while our gear and experience makes it possible to join a guild at the same lvl we were at.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? blackshade has some serious mental disorder....nah just kidding. we r both mentally sound and should successfully avoid ninja pulls :P if u wanna talk to either of us plz feel free to contact us in game. much love tom and chris. oh yea and we will be a server transfer. currnetly we r on talnivarr.
Last edited by tomevil on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

So are your characters yet in tn?
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
tomevil

Post by tomevil »

yea curently we r still on talnivarr but willing to transfer
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

You were in sandbox? Hmm, never heard of you tbh. Well anyway Twisting Nether is definitely a much better server than Talnivarr. Horde only has crap people doing some pve, sandbox disbanded and Griffenhawk/Kenairre was not able to fix it, Madhouse is shit atm (where I come from), and then there's nothing.

Good luck on your apps.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

how old are you ?
i r teh pro
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

JolleDK wrote:how old are you ?
Where are you going with this? Whenever you get in bed with a person, be it male or female, that MIGHT be under age, just don't ask. There are known cases of fully grown men that retain the looks and innocence and tenderness of 13 year olds.

Or so I heard.
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

or you just stop going to teen partys and pick up chicks who look underage. or boys for that matter. whatever floats your boat Trick ;)
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
Ruffz
Spammer

Post by Ruffz »

It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White !!! Just young and tight !!!!
Usi 70 druid Tn
Dace 70 rogue Tn
Usii loladin Tn
Ruffz 60 mage Dn
tomevil

pre teen orgy woohoo

Post by tomevil »

im 21 think chris is 19. yea griff just couldnt quite hold it all together, but if trickindel can get in touch with griff he rates us both very highly, i was priest cl right at the end of sandboxes premature death. we r both mature on vent and in raids. althouhg i guess at times we do have a sick sence of humour. lol last funny think i think we disscussed on vent was the politest way to ask a wheelchair user if his seat was free :P
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

And? Was it?
tomevil

Post by tomevil »

not sure who u know on talnivarr, but if u know kennay, hes planing to go and ask someone, will get back to u with the results.
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

Not before you drop kicked the bastard for giving you attitude. It was a fucking polite question and he just ignores me...I mean you.

Edit. one to many d's in there
Last edited by Wistern on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
tomevil

Post by tomevil »

i hate to kill the fun, or the disabled but could we get back on topic plz :P
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

very good app.. but im sorry to say we are full on shadow priests for now..
dunno bout rogue part but since its a dual app i dont think there will be much to say about that :)
i r teh pro