Race: Troll
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 148 days on the rogue
Professions: Herbalism / Mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Haha nope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 19/42/0
What is your usual play time?: 16:30/02:00
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: My mother is kinda hot, but... I can follow !
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Indeed!
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Everyday!
Previous Guilds: The Legacy on MAzrigos
Have you have any raiding experience?: everything before tbc and everything past tbc, exept TK. ( and thats because I dident have the time to finish trial : Mercy, but thats the last one I need )
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: NEGATIVE!

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned to SSC?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: everyone

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Kadavret

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress) I seriously dont know what to write here. Mebby its because I want to get some raiding going again with some nice peeps!

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I would love to know the name of the disease that makes you do retarded pulls in raids ! Well, Im just a normal guy, my own account etc!
Melnibone
Haxxor

Post by Melnibone »

Hmm ya sure you didnt buy this account ?

cos i used to be in a guild with a rogue called Kadavret \and ive never been on Mazrigos
Melnibone
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Remember this guy from remedy.
Kadavret
Recognizable

Post by Kadavret »

Alright, for peeps that think its a bought account. MY first guild on TN was Trigger, wich merged with anxious hearts that became Vendetta. After a some time, Vendetta merged with Heartless to become Remedy.

After Remedy I joined Decurse, and after that I swichted server to mazrigos to play with Ekzor and Albinokossan.

After all that I merged back to TN. I have guys from Epicfabriken backing me up on this.
Ebobish
Talker

Post by Ebobish »

If its the real Kadavret, I remember him aswell from Vendetta & Remedy. A very skilled player, always in top of the damagemeter, but the guy has quite a temper and he left the guild a few times to return shortly after. He hates slack and mistakes during raids and would be an enforcement to the guild if he can control his temperement.
"Its evolution, baby"
Kadavret
Recognizable

Post by Kadavret »

Ebobish wrote:If its the real Kadavret, I remember him aswell from Vendetta & Remedy. A very skilled player, always in top of the damagemeter, but the guy has quite a temper and he left the guild a few times to return shortly after. He hates slack and mistakes during raids and would be an enforcement to the guild if he can control his temperement.

im cool nowdays :)
Krematoria
New dude

Post by Krematoria »

Its the pure ugly kadavret, not an ebayer ;)
Only the god have seen the end of WAR!
Protor
Famous

Post by Protor »

/sigh, another trollface.
"Oh its a desintegrator, i thought it was a penis enlarger.. hehe that almost went terribly wrong"