Recognizable

70 Warrior- Supreme Tankage

Post by AT »

Ingame Name: Amittomar
Race: Undead
Class:Warrior
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 107
Professions:LW and Skinning - not the best professtion decisions in the world.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: not really but i got all the Stylin's patternes
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Tanking, check my armory for more detail
What is your usual play time?: per day i presume? well thats from 5:30 pm to 2300 game time on weekdays and from morning till i drop dead on weekends - I am too bloody actve
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Raid shedule is perfect for my play time.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes and fucked up microphone
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yes easily and for pots and consumables
Previous Guilds: Vortex Basically i left as we never seem to have the ability to get enough ppl online to raid.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Cleared Karazhan Cleared Gruuls and maggy and kill the lurker in SSC (how much more raid experience can you ask for?
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Tofte and ebo and wist but the frst 2 are trials and the latter be a non raider

Attuned to Karazhan?:yes
Attuned to SSC?:yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: All and need heric SL and SH for the eye attunement

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... =Amittomar

I have FULL nature resist to tank Hydros in SSC

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I wish to join as i am a dedicated and good player who is determined to do anything to help the guild be it respeccing or using flaks. I have a lot of raiding experience including the harder to tank fight likes Nightbane which is a bit difficult with the constant fearing and on landing. I ALWAYS come to raids fully prepared with the needed pots , fully reapaired and waiting outside the instance before raid invites.
I DONT Whine over loot and Not being included in raids when other classes are needed. I WILL wait outside raids incase i am needed to play certain roled such as extra tanks in the Maughler fight

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? No i'm NOT Wistern :p
AT
Recognizable

Post by AT »

Before u ask, Its the new and improved Amit :) , not the old one u thought you knew.
Last edited by AT on Sun May 20, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

soo... What happened?
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
AT
Recognizable

Post by AT »

oh you know.. just didnt make a too good trialing impression, attitude wise aparently. -But i really want back in and have a fresh start
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

so under the short time you were out of the guild you changed all this "I DONT Whine over loot and Not being included in raids when other classes are needed. I WILL wait outside raids incase i am needed to play certain roled such as extra tanks in the Maughler fight "??

and the name of the boss isnt Maughler, its Maulgar
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
AT
Recognizable

Post by AT »

Lanka wrote:so under the short time you were out of the guild you changed all this "I DONT Whine over loot and Not being included in raids when other classes are needed. I WILL wait outside raids incase i am needed to play certain roled such as extra tanks in the Maughler fight "??

and the name of the boss isnt Maughler, its Maulgar
Answer to you first question, yes. Just to add to it though, i already did wait outside raids waiting if i was needed eg when i was to leave for izo so he could get attuned but he was taking a driving test so i was close by and filled in. and i never did whine about loot, it was the fact im too addicted to not raiding :p
and to you second paragraph, not everyones first language is english sorry :)
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

You had your chance mate.