Where are you from?: Macedonia
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Venatik
Race: Troll
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 65days, 10 at lvl70
Professions: Tailoring and Herbalism, both 375.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: The Aldor healing spellthreads, Arcane Resistance gear (Robe, bracers and cloak), Fire resistance gear (Vest, gloves and bracers), Spellstrike Pants.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): PvE Deep fire - 10/48/3 :>
What is your usual play time?: After I come back from school (13:30 at the latest), pretty much all day :>
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: The raid schedule is perfectly fine, no need to suck up to my mommy in order to raid :>
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yep
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Anytime it's needed.
Previous Guilds: I started out on Skullcrusher in a guild called Pink Bustaz, which merged with CroHorde to become Aurum, then Aurum merged with Morbrish Order to become Morbrish Order (which later migrated to Stonemaul). Before TBC came out MO split into two smaller guilds, a casual and a raiding one, and I was in the raiding one, Phalanx. Phalanx migrated to TN recently and merged with Stasis to become Vortex.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Pre-TBC I've done MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 up to C'Thun and a bit of Naxxramas, while in TBC I've cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and had practice on Magtheridon.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Some of my ex-guildmates from Vortex are here, but apart from them, no. :<

Attuned to Karazhan?
: Yes
Attuned to SSC?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: All except Thrallmar with which I need some 5k rep with (Finding a group is a pain, playing the instance isn't :>)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... &n=Venatik

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: After I left Vortex I decided to take a little break and goof around in my alt's guild, but I'm a raider by heart and can't stay idle for long, hence I've decided to try and join a guild which does seem to know what it's doing and has good players in it.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Ok who hasn't done a retarded pull, the question simply ain't fair.

Regards, Ven.
Ebobish
Talker

Post by Ebobish »

Nice guy, nice raiding experience and skilled.

/vouch
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

Full on mages atm, Declined
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!