Earth nature field

Pepperjam, cute green Hunter is looking for a new home

Apply to join Out of range
PepperJAM
Recognizable

Pepperjam, cute green Hunter is looking for a new home

Post by PepperJAM »

1) GENERAL INFORMATION

Where are you from? I'm living in north west Germany, near a small town called Münster
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)? I'm 33 years young and able to pay for my own account.

2) GAME INFORMATION

Ingame Name: Pepperjam
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter, the only class which needs to run away to do their job ;)
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 199 d 5 h on my hunter and 36 days on my warlock (female undead, 70)
Professions: Goblin Engineer (375) & Miner (375)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)? The friend of all extended raids: Mr. Field Repair Bot 74RA and the Khorium Scope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 13-45-3 (that's a raid optimized full DPS Markmanship build with a vital running dot)
What is your usual play time? from the afternoon till late evening, sometimes I check in early in the morning
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour? Yes, I'm able to. Besides that my mom lives too far away to keep that schedule (10 mins kissing every hour) working :) ... but I've got a wife. Hmm, well I've been already married too long to do that rotation either (10 mins kissing every hour). :P
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes / Yes. Btw I like Ventrilo.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I'm not poor (at least in game;) and ofc I'm ready to respec for the guild's progress.

Previous Guilds:
1) The Deadmines Club (closed EU beta, Allies, PvE)
2) The Core Within (Shadow Moon, Horde, PvP)
3) Ascension (successor of TCW) (Shadow Moon + Drak'thul (free Sever Transfer), Horde, PvP)
4) Disposable Heros (successor of ASC) (Twisting Nether, Horde, PvP)
5) Gomorrha (The legacy of DH) (Twisting Nether)

Have you have any raiding experience?
- Pre BC: fully cleared BWL many times; many times cleared AQ40 (including C'thun, excluding Orou); cleared 2 wings in Naxx; all 4 green dream dragons; all outdoor bosses.
- BC: complete Karazhan; complete Gruul's Lair; Magtheridon and a short visit in SSC. Outdoor: the new Kazzak

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Currently, I don't know anybody in your guild that can vouch for me. But that will change quickly

Attuned to Karazhan? Yes
Attuned to SSC? Yes
Attuned with heroic instances? I've got all five heroic keys
Attuned with other instances: 2/4 done of Trials of Naruu (Key to The Eye)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
- Daily DPS-crit-gear (319.0 dps @ 24.96% crit @ 5.90% hit): http://ctprofiles.net/5363601
- High NR-gear e.g. for tanking The Giggler: http://ctprofiles.net/5364380
(ctprofiles isn't showing the right amount of unbuffed NR, because that DB doesn't know all the proper items. Its 299 NR in total which leads selfbuffed to 369.)

3) OTHER STUFF

Why do you want to join us (impress!)? I'm looking for a vital guild with decent progress and the ambition to raid hard core to see and enjoy end game content. As a hunter I can throw in real good sustained dps without requiring lots of mana wasted to heal me. Besides cheap dps, I can offer some utilities to support the raid: placing traps (if needed endless); pulling with Misdirection in difficult situations; lighten tank healing by using Scorpiod Sting (reduces the target's hit rate by 5%). Besides that I'm looking for a new "family" where I feel at home, because WoW without a decent guild is pointless.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I'm allways fully prepared for raids (repaired; more than enough ammo; all useful and enough pots for my class).

PS: I'm using a German client, which ppl find somehow funny, but I don't get why :D
Last edited by PepperJAM on Wed May 16, 2007 11:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
"Sir! We are surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can attack in any direction!"
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

where good and well writting aply.. good luck
i r teh pro
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

JolleDK wrote:where good and well writting aply.. good luck
drunk AGAIN?

Really good application, I already like you, and I hope that we got a hunterspot in guild.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
SteffDK
Talker

Post by SteffDK »

the hunter population atm is fine. but ill have talk with them. real good apply
i got kicked out of the library once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section.
Izolock lvl 80 Warlock
Nutts (aka Izotank) lvl 80 Warrior
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

JolleDK wrote:where good and well writting aply.. good luck

hmm.. only a few beers and i was fucking tired.. but lol
i r teh pro
Aendor
Famous

Post by Aendor »

Agree, nice application.
Sounds good enough for me :) But then again, I'm not a hunter
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

I'd say we need 1 more with steff re-rolling.
SteffDK
Talker

Post by SteffDK »

ill have to see what thinks look like after the patch, before i can take u in, becouse atm there are only 2 hunter spots in the raid, and my hunters are there more or less everyday. but if there opens a No. 3 spot in the raid, after the patch(becouse of hunters getting buffed) i will get back to u.
i got kicked out of the library once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section.
Izolock lvl 80 Warlock
Nutts (aka Izotank) lvl 80 Warrior
PepperJAM
Recognizable

Post by PepperJAM »

Hello SteffDK,

thx for the reply. If I understand your post right, you want to wait till the release of the upcoming patch before you can tell me, if there is a spot for me your guild, don't you?
"Sir! We are surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can attack in any direction!"
Hadeez
Regular

Post by Hadeez »

that is what it sais yea. (not steffDK answering tho)
Butch/Surion/Cantstand
Famous

Post by Butch/Surion/Cantstand »

lol hadeez he joined the guild yesterday :P
Member since 13th Oct 2005!
Hadeez
Regular

Post by Hadeez »

doh! :D shame on me ^^
valandu
Somebody

Post by valandu »

Really good application and I get the impression your a nice guy. Im one of the Hunters in the guild currently and Ive never felt we really lack Hunters to raid but in the upcoming patch we will get a few buffs, hopefully enough to make us get a 3rd spot in raid :) Anyway, if Steff decides we want another hunter my vouch is on you.

/val