Earth nature field

Leafmealone - 70 Resto Druid.

Apply to join Out of range
Leafmealone
Someone special

Leafmealone - 70 Resto Druid.

Post by Leafmealone »

Where are you from?: I'm currently studying at University in sunny Leicester, England.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I am 20 years old.

Game information
Ingame Name: leafmealone
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: Only 40 days, but i have 100 days Played on my warrior
Professions: I'm a Tailor and an Alchemist.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: I have a Mighty Restoration Flask and Arcane Fortification Flask, but that won't be such a big thing post patch.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):At this second my armory says balance, but that is just for grinding, I'm normally 61 resto.
What is your usual play time?: All the time really, I play 7 days a week, for quite a while each day. I definatley have no problems attending your raid nights.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Of course :)
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yeah got Vent and a Mic.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yep
Previous Guilds: Lost Souls, iO
Have you have any raiding experience?: I have old world experience up to twin emps and an Anub Kill with iO, and in TBC i have Gruul experience and Nightbane.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I would Hope Daexa and Protor would vouch for me :P

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned to SSC?: Not as yet.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Yes, i have all heroic keys.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... eafmealone

it still shows my Balance gear this morning, but i have changed to my resto set, so hopefully that will update.

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head: Whitemend Hood
Neck: Amulet of Sanctification
Chest: Hallowed Garments
Wrist: Binding of the Timewalker
Hands: Handgaurds of Malorne
Belt: Primal Mooncloth Belt
Legs: Earthsoul Leggings
Shoulders: Primal Mooncloth Shoulders
Boots: Forest Lord Striders
Rings: Exalted Karazhan Ring/Band of Halos/Cosmic Lifeband
Trinkets: heavenly inspiration/Essence of the Martyr
Main & Offhand:Gavel of Pure Light/Aran's Soothing Saphirre
Gun & Bow:I have a few idols, one for each occasion

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I would say I'm very reliable and always well prepared with pots and flasks for raids, I also don't mind helping people out when they need it. I'm leaving iO to join a guild that has more progress, even though I did have a great time i was struggling to find motivation to play the game just Maulgar and Karazhan. Also i have 2 very good friends here (Daexa and Protor) who i would love to raid with again. I feel that know i know my class very well, and can be an asset to raids. Also I'm looking for a friendly guild and i only ever hear good things from my friends in guild :)

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I don't have a traded account or anything, and i think i only ever did a couple of retarded pulls, back in MC days when i pulled Rag, but hey, im over that now!

Thanks for your time.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Holy shit, a resto druid!

(and from the UK which is always a bonus ;))
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

this is what we need ;) tho i hope you are rdy to play abit more ''hardcore'' compered to iO
i r teh pro
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

JolleDK wrote:this is what we need ;) tho i hope you are rdy to play abit more ''hardcore'' compered to iO
This is one of the factors involved in me leaving :) It wont be a problem.
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

Get hold of me ingame
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

vouch, a real good guy:)
Showtekk 60 ud female priest, of Out of Range @ Twisting Nether EU