General information
Where are you from?: Romania
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 25

Game information
Ingame Name: Trickindel
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 142 days on the shaman, have a 64 druid and 60 warlock, in total I have been playing like 20% of my total time since wow released, because I have no life
Professions: fore-Skinner & Leatherworker
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: [Inflatable Clefthoof Doll], rest just regulars
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): I respec 2-3 times per week, based on what is needed
What is your usual play time?: basically all the posted raid times (19-23), weekends, sometimes logging on earlier than raid, staying after raid roof
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yeah, I hate that bitch anyway
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yeah
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I scam and steal from people, extort, rape and blackmail, I roll in lots of cash, used to buy pots and respec to whatever I am needed. This basically means I spec elemental when we are not raiding, so I can do heroics, pvp, grinding and ganking, and speccing back to resto for raids.
Previous Guilds: Well, as the incoming wave of other people, Disposable (currently Disposed) Heroes, before that hard core guild on Talnivarr, that became lazy, and I thought migrating to this server would bring back the joy. Awesome choice of guild, DH disbanded ~10 days after I migrated.
Have you have any raiding experience?: I did everything pre-TBC, including 8 bosses in Naxx, in BC I did KZ, Gruul, Magtheridon
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nope

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned to SSC?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: All

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... Trickindel (good luck with that shit, never works, you can inspect me ingame I guess, for greater justice)

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'm your standard geared shaman (heroics/Karazhan) that wants to raid and is willing to respec, obey and be abused all the time. I am actually joining for the abuse, I heard you dudes have a nice /g, pretty much like a Tourette pacient getting electrocuted. I work all day long and when I come home I have nothing to do other than play wow, because I hate people and never go out.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? I migrated here 10 days ago, my first application was to Conspiracy, they just needed a shaman draped in epic healing gear, I missed a few ticks there so got denied, but DH got me in, and here I am. I hope the rumors about you being fucktards are not true!

Thank you,
Trickindel.
Butch/Surion/Cantstand
Famous

Post by Butch/Surion/Cantstand »

lol I remember you from like ages ago
very nice app, I hope you geti in :)

edit* Oooh you're form Deathwing aren't you? :D
Member since 13th Oct 2005!
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Butch/Surion wrote:lol I remember you from like ages ago
very nice app, I hope you geti in :)

edit* Oooh you're form Deathwing aren't you? :D
Jesus what are the odds of stumbling upon a Deathwing player? Yeah, I'm from Deathwing, then took migration train to Talnivarr. I was in Pariah, for the win!

Who might you be, if you don't mind me asking?
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

I love this app!
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Butch/Surion/Cantstand
Famous

Post by Butch/Surion/Cantstand »

I was in Suicide Squad :D was named Raskolnikov back then
I remember when you married some guy in Orgrimmar haha
Member since 13th Oct 2005!
Weightylock
Playah

Post by Weightylock »

Yea. looks nice!

btw. who goes around speding roumors that we are fucktards?
Carebears FTW :twisted:
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Butch/Surion wrote:I was in Suicide Squad :D was named Raskolnikov back then
I remember when you married some guy in Orgrimmar haha
Your name rings a bell from Orgrimmar, and the times I have married men are far too many for me to try and remember the one you mean. But hey, nice seeing something remotely familiar that I can at least relate to. Bunnyman has also played on Talnivarr, and knows my previous guilds, yay.

You also must know my mom, all of you.
Daexa
Haxxor

Post by Daexa »

nice app, got a feeling it was winst who said we're fucktards :P he got well pissed off in a underbog run on alts one day, dont believe what you've heard, we're awesome ^^
- In Flames We Trust -
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

we are all retards
i r teh pro
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Ma jeg be'am rovhul?
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Daexa wrote:nice app, got a feeling it was winst who said we're fucktards :P he got well pissed off in a underbog run on alts one day, dont believe what you've heard, we're awesome ^^
Yes, it was Winst who said we was retards, however he was the fucking retard.. never known such a shit priest in my entire life and no clue of the game but we'll save that for another time.

Great application and hope u get in.
JolleDK

Post by JolleDK »

damn.. a priest that suck more than me ?
i r teh pro
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Think it was an alt
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Rumors are just rumors, I wouldn't pay any heed to them to be honest. However, word around is that Jolle fancies men. In the ass. Just a rumor.
JolleDK

Post by JolleDK »

thats a fact
i r teh pro