70 Rogue.

Apply to join Out of range
Draggy
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

70 Rogue.

Post by Draggy »

General information
Where are you from?: Sundsvall / Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 15 but yes i am paying for my own account.

Game information
Ingame Name: Dragonbone
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 24days 17hours
Professions: herb 375 / alchemy 360
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Fel mana potion none else.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 30 / 3 / 28
What is your usual play time?: 17.00-23.00+
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Probobly and no i dont need to kiss my mom. never does >.<
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? : hellyeh
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? : not yet but yes i am willing to respecc and i will get some money.
Previous Guilds: None on this char. TLB pre tbc on my hunter.
Have you have any raiding experience?: up to maiden in kara
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Klunk,

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned to SSC?: No.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Nope. will work on that

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#characte ... Dragonbone

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I like raiding! ^^

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
This is my own account and i started this char on TN never migrated it anywhere,
kids..
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Didn't you emotespam me yesterday? With /spit and other emotes.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

whats nick on hunter?
Showtekk 60 ud female priest, of Out of Range @ Twisting Nether EU
Draggy

hum

Post by Draggy »

i dont remember doing that but it might be possible since i was in a bad mood but one thing . I dont know why i should do it and exactly on you since i dont even know you and never played with you. but if i really did emote spam im really sorry for that.
kids..
Draggy

showtekk.

Post by Draggy »

it was vikketoria but ive migrated it and changed name, and did the char 2 years ago thats why the name is so like .. wierd.
kids..
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

hm okay, i remember you yea. werent you hangaround or something?.

one thing im sure of tho is that you dont meet the gear requirements and to compensate for that would be master raiding experience and knowledge of the encounters were up to in SSC/eye or something, and since you dont got that i believe the chances of joining aint that very high.
my guess is you also never really raided(?) at least not in a HC guild like us, which i believe myself is important, to have the HC raid attitude and the discipline of farming herbs n' pots n' shit..

my personal opinion(a recruits opinion) is that you should start with something lower and climb the ladder like most of the people does.

just a recruit tho
Draggy

well i guess so..

Post by Draggy »

well i guess so.. tho i dont know where to start and yes i was hangaround but did ony and were going to do BWL once but that doesnt change anything well im sure u are right showtekk and i will probobly be declined GL on Lurkerbelow .. 1% that isnt very lucky .. and vashj ofc :) and ur future raiding..
kids..
Benzin
Haxxor

Post by Benzin »

/ignore
Draggy

hum..

Post by Draggy »

Benzin why the /ignore ? i havent emote spammed you and neither rawsteel. but well u are probobly just saying that because rawsteel uphold it or something .. well i know i havent emote spammed anyone from OOR, believe what u want to believe.
kids..
Klunk
New dude

Post by Klunk »

since when is oor a hc guild? :o
Benzin
Haxxor

Re: hum..

Post by Benzin »

Draggy wrote:Benzin why the /ignore ? i havent emote spammed you and neither rawsteel. but well u are probobly just saying that because rawsteel uphold it or something .. well i know i havent emote spammed anyone from OOR, believe what u want to believe.
k kid - hf gl on TN
showtekkie
Haxxor

Post by showtekkie »

Klunk wrote:since when is oor a hc guild? :o
i consider 5raid days a week hc. just my personal opinion tho
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

"There are three kinds of people: dicks, pussys and assholes, Pussys thinks everyone can get along and dicks just wanna fuck all the time without thinking it through, But then you got your assholes chuck and all the assholes wants us to shit all over everythng, so pussys may get mad at dicks once in a while because pussys gets fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes chuck and if they didnt fuck the assholes you know what you´d get? you´d get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit"

this comment made as much sense as this apply... (age / raiding time / experience / gear / specc / english / money problems / Attunements / short answers and some are shit)

hence i am not the rogue officer but i think this apply would get declined.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hadeez
Regular

Post by Hadeez »

haha lanka!

I love that scene in that dull film. Can't remember what its called, but i love when he goes out from the bar, and the guy yelling "get outta the street you fucking bum!". Whats the movie called, refresh my memory mate :) <3
Daexa
Haxxor

Post by Daexa »

Team America is the name (nicely on topic ;P)
- In Flames We Trust -