General information
Where are you from?: I'm from Holland / The Netherlands
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18 Years old

Game information
Ingame Name: Exasrite
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 69days, 16hours.
Professions: Ouch, low mining + jc, but my alts have higher profs and so I am grinding cash to eventually get this char some 375 profs aswell :)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope I haven't got any
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/42/19 (Silencing shot + Deterrence)
What is your usual play time?: Mon-Thur from about 4pm to 1 in the night, fri-sun all day.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Hmm.. hmm.. I think I will be able to have a 100% attendance up.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yep I do, though I broke my own headset, I am going to buy a new one. Though I am prolly not allowed to talk anyways :)
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I do
Previous Guilds: Afterlife, actually that was it, after Afterlife I haven't been interested in raiding again, untill now.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes I have, although not much with the BC engame raiding dungeons
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: If there are persons who could maybe vouch for me, they will stand up and raise their fingers, I don't dare to call names because I don't know :)

Attuned to Karazhan?: Not yet, can be done in a day ezmode.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Some, I can check it up if needed

Profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... n=Exasrite

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'll just tell my WoW story down here..

Well first of all, my name is Tim Meertens, live in Holland and I attend Computer technology at school. My interrests are playing WoW, hanging with friends, Webdesign + Photo editing, Music (\m/ Metal!) and more..
I started playing WoW together with Mt (if people remember him), Ecthelion, Lothlorious andso on... We leveled our characters to 60 and Ecthelion joined Herlequins.. I was guildless since I wasn't really into raiding. After a while, Herlequins was breaking down, Ecthelion left it and we made our own guild, called Afterlife. We made this guild and got it up and running for ZG raids, me and Ecthelion leading. From ZG, to MC, to BWL. and then BC came, Eventually Afterlife broke down, I left it a while ago though, since I wasn't into raiding as said before. So I made an alt (Shaman)and I'm leveling it bit by bit... and now we're here today, I feel like dedicating myself to raiding again and I want to give you guys a 100% attendance. Also if needed, I am willing to play other chars if we are in need of those, I got AQ40 experience with a warrior on Dunemaul and healing experience with a shaman and priest up to BWL. So Tanking, Healing and DPS are my experiences :)

Anyways, let's keep it a bit short, hope you guys read this a bit as I expect. I am not in for gear, totally not a lootwhore, though to improve my quality in raiding, gear is req.
Have a nice day, and hope to hear from ya guys! Goodluck, have fun :)
~Fusion~
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

Dunno if we need anymore hunters. But imo you should atleast get your Kara attunement done aswell as heroic acces to Coilfang Resovoir. Other than that all i can say is wait for a reply from the hunter cl.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

For the short moment i was helping afterlife only thing i can say that he is good guy. Work on your keys / attunements and maybe our hunter cl gives you a shot if we got any room
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

get kara done + all heroic keys and it will look better
i r teh pro
SteffDK
Talker

Post by SteffDK »

we are looking for a hunter atm... so when u have your kara key u can /w me, and we will have a look at it :D

btw get teh keys of deaths and distructions aka heroic keys
i got kicked out of the library once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section.
Izolock lvl 80 Warlock
Nutts (aka Izotank) lvl 80 Warrior
Exasrite
New dude

Post by Exasrite »

Okay sure, I'm on it... Almost got the coilfang heroic access, and gonna get kara first thing this weekend :) I'll /w ingame SteffDK. So we can chat a bit. Thanks for the replies guys, especially Leijo <3 :)
~Fusion~
SteffDK
Talker

Post by SteffDK »

Declined.. full on hunters now
i got kicked out of the library once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section.
Izolock lvl 80 Warlock
Nutts (aka Izotank) lvl 80 Warrior