Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 49

Game information
Ingame Name: Panther
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 139 days
Professions: mining /engineering
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: khorium scope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/43/18
What is your usual play time?: 12hrs +
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: yes
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yes
Previous Guilds: Nightmares Asylum, IO, The Feared
Have you have any raiding experience?: was officer in iO and The Feared and ran lots of raids in both.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Grizzly and ztark i levelled my first wow character up with both of them, ande played lineage 2 with ztark.

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: no have on mage as been playing that alot lately.

Allakhazam profile:
CTProfile: 5220117

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff have 70 mage which is keyed and 70 priest 67 lock 63 rogue.
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I would just like to join a decent raiding guild so I can see end game instances. I play this game a lot. and would like more out of it. I have 3x lvl 70 1x lvl 68 1x lvl 63 which all have professions on them. which i use to help my main character.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
yes my wife says i have severe mental disorder as i play this game so much. Wow widow and all that. so now she plays casually, if u can't beat em join em.
panther
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

opps sorry forgot link to profile

Post by panther »

Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

I remember this guy. he's Old timer HWL. you know the ones that grinded it and stuff.
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Id suggest to work on heroic keys mate and getting some new gear aswell to show us that you actually are dedicated to the game.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
panther

Post by panther »

i am working on my heroic keys i have aquired alcatraz key working on others. but as for my dedication 3 lvl 70 chars a lvl 67 and lvl 63 I think shows that I am more than dedicated to the game. I have been playing my mage a lot lately and have heroic keys on that atm just catching up on my hunter and I have more play time than probably 90% of your members so that is not a problem. just a bit suprised you question my dedication to game.
don't mean to be funny but did you read my application.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Mage named Olly? :>
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

panther

Post by panther »

yes i know u too and melnibone seems a lot of old NA in here
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

actually i dont give a shit about played time or how many chars you got that is lvl 70 aslong as you didn't start the game like 1 month ago, and thats more what it is for.
Alot of played time doesn't mean that you are a good player, all it says is that you probobly will be availiable most of the time.

Stench - Founder of Out of range
panther

Post by panther »

well I think you have enough players in your guild who have played with me in the past for you to decide that.
and probably a lot who I don't know personally who I have grouped with in the past on either Panther or my mage Olly. and as I explained I have been playing my mage alot lately. hence why my Hunter is not fully keyed up, but now I playing my Hunter, I am working on getting keys etc I have karazhan key and alcatraz key and working on the rest. which I will have groups permitting ASAP.