Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19

Game information
Ingame Name: Sjur (atm)
Race:Undead
Class:Priest
Level:70
Time played? Type /played ingame: about 50 days
Professions:Tailoring/enchanting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: soon reverd with everyone, spell surge on weapon, full primal mooncloth set, unyelding gridle.. thats about it.. not mutch.. have hade prio on pots,flask etc gear and rep since lvl 70.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 26/35/0 atm.. will specc what ever you disire
What is your usual play time?: i am working shift so i have no usual playtime, but wont have any problems with the raidschedule.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: yep. but some nights i have to leave for work about 2200, and others i have to get up 0530 the next day and prefer not to raid to late those days.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes:)
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? ofcourse
Previous Guilds: i have been a member here for some time ago, now in infmay (the harcore ppl from a norwegian guild called got issues on executus.
Have you have any raiding experience?: killed up to netherspine
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: well i have played with some of you for some time ago, have become mutch more harcore and skilled since that time so hope for some vouch from those who were in out of range in the old days. and i still know wolfram/duplex irl.. havent seen him for a while tho.. think he is in grand canaria or somthing.

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: missing some lower city rep and shat'ra

Allakhazam profile:hopeing you will take the time at seraching up sjur at armory. got kinda good pre kara shadow gear too.
CTProfile:

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head: Tier 2, dungeon head, and the head you get from reverd with cenarion. gonna get diffrent enchants for diffrent use.
Neck: natasha's guardian cord
Chest: primal mooncloth
Wrist: goldenvine wraps
Hands: dungeon
Belt: primal mooncloth
Legs: haramand's leg wraps
Rings: ancesrals band and violet signet
Trinkets: scarab of the infiety cycle and bangle of the endless blessing
Main & Offhand: shard of the Virtuous and lei of the lifegiver. farming heroic coilfang to get the exaulted off-hand
Gun & Bow: soul-wand of the aldor

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: my current guild is one of the top horde guilds at executus and are now mergeing with a guild called voodoo. the new guild will become too hardcore for me and 2 of my irl friends and we found out that we wanna join out of range since i am allways talking bout the good times at twisting nether.. one of them was also a member of got issues for a little time. was plating a mage called demonhuntr at the time. is now a warlock called collandor, the other guy started playing hardcore in september. a mage called Selmer. we hope that you will take the time to check us out in the armory. if i get a positive post then they will apply aswell. we are searching the waters atm for a new guild. hope you are willing

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? i have been slacking with my english since i have been in a norwegian guild, but had no problems understanding ppl when i was in out of range so i dont think that will be a problem. i also have some minor problems with my spelling. hope you understand me
:P i also really want to play with my irl friends. dont think there is anything left worth to mention.. will be checking the post later to night for questions
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

Sjur you gotta mention Solem me and Aleex (ath) too. XD

/vouch to this dude. Good man
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
Shadix
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Shadix »

:D sorry that i dindt mention you dudes.. i see that you are full on mages but hope you will concider my frieds too.. what do wistern, solem and aleex think of them? you know collandor (demonhuntr/lolsman) atleast.. both are skilled hardcore players.. think you will se an app from them soon
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Problem is that we're full on both mages and warlocks. :?
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Jyuu
Spammer

Post by Jyuu »

lucky he's a priest then :P
We HAVE to tell you, we don't WANT to tell you, but we HAVE to...

SHAZAAM!
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

rawsteel wrote:Problem is that we're full on both mages and warlocks. :?
lol?

nied priests!
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

he was talking about the two friends. And yeah remembered collandor as stable when I played with you guys.
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

delinced.

full on priests atm
i r teh pro