General Information
Where are you from?: Sweden
Age?: 21, turning 22

Game information
Ingame Name: Kitzume
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 17 days, 21hrs - but my previous main had like 110 days or something

Professions: Enchanting & Tailoring (Havent had enough time to skill to much in them yet)
Do you have any rare patterns: None

Talent build: 50/11/0 - And I'm more than willing to respec if it is necessary
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxurguhestxMu

What is your usual play time?: When ever I get spare time I spend it playing wow tbh wich usuaily ends up being spending most of my day
Can you follow our raidschedule?: Pice of cake, since im unemployed I've got lots of spare time on my hands
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?: Im well equiped with ventrilo mix and a microphone
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?: Yeah, 3k should be enough for a few respecs and pots I guess
Previous Guilds: Nightmares Assylum (Bloodscalp), Evil Eye(Bloodscalp), iO(Twisting Nether)
Have you have any raiding experience?: Only got to play 5 bosses in Naxxramas, since iO thought it was a better idea to spend more time in AQ40.
Other than that I've farmed zg/aq20/aq40/mc/bwl/onyxia/world dragons/kazzak etc.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Lanka, whom I know irl.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes, and friday night I joined your raid since you didn't have enough healers online.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Only Coilfang Resevoir, since I've reacentily ding'd 70, however I'm close to revered with Thrallmar, Lower City and Keepers of Time.

Gear Manual Template
Sice I reacentily ding'd 70 I don't have any impressive gear to show off, but with my current healing gear I've got:
Bonus Healing:821 / 1034 with trinket
Mana/5sec: 180
Manapool: 8 733mana
Raw Stats: 331 Stamina (6507hp), 404 Intellect, 100 Spirit, 9298 armor(w/o Aura)
All stats are w/o any buffs.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
Well I actuailly liked it quite much in iO, part from we didn't raid to often as i wanted.
Understandable since they are a casual guild and all, and you guys seems to have enough raids per week to still my hunger.
And I've been offered by Celestial and Conspiracy to join them however I consider the fact that if I do so, i'd have to be super active and toss my irl life out of the window.
Im not saying that I can't keep up, it's just that during weekends I sometimes travel to my hometown to visit my parents and friends.
Plus I really like to be in a mature guild, wich doesn't make alot of weird noice or yell during the raids.
Im not badmouthing any guild but let's just say you guys seem like a nice bunch of people.

Any other thing you want us to know?
Well I've played world of warcraft since the US beta test, Im a powergamer tbh ;>.
I've played several characters(since there's alot of downtime in iO you gotto have an alt or something to keep playing).
I've got a few level 60's (before tbc). Orc shaman (got hacked),undead rogue(sleeping in thrallmar inn), undead priest(gave away to a friend), alliance hunter and rogue (gave away to the friend aswell) and i've got a level 70 warrior, along with my 70 paladin.
I used to play my warrior before I rerolled a bloodelf paladin, whom I played for a year. I thought it was a really funny class before tbc, atleast with my imba gear :).Had High warlord 1h Axes as fury specc, and Kalimdoors Revenge as Arms specc. T2.5 shoulders, 3/8 Warlord's set, Triad Girdle, Defilers Wristguards, Boots of the Fallen hero etc. Might aswell not boore you too much with that :).

Before I played my warrior I played my priest in Evil Eye on bloodscalp. So i've got experience in raids as a healer aswell, we raided bwl and cleard to Neff (before aq was released).
I accidentily missed the free migration that came when Twisting Nether was started.
Then i started to miss my brother and friend cause all of them migrated, so then i decided to roll my warrior.

Nuff gameing stuff, my name is Jonas and I live in Trollhättan in my own appartment. I reacentily finished my studies on the university here, and looking for a job.
As I've mentioned I know Lanka irl, we sometimes play on LAN's together. I also know Jimsson irl, whom some of you might know - He was a member in Oor, he's been swiching chars alot reacentily tho.
And I know Zanka(Lanka's evil twin) irl aswell. There's not much more to mention about me i think, if you feel that i've missed any vital information, feel free to contact me either ingame, here or via my mail.

Warm Regards,
Jonas//Kitzume.
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

Zomg nice app! GIEF plx
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Gieb palladin, nneed!
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

we are a fucking unmarture guild with loads of /y and stuff all the time.. (when stench is offline)

hmm.. need the laladin :)
i r teh pro
Justgoo
Recognizable

Noes noes !

Post by Justgoo »

noes noes ! not gimp-aladin !! but shaman !! mmm, totems instead of blessings thats the shit :(
*Something witty and fun here*
Jimsson
Famous

Post by Jimsson »

I can vouch for this guy, he's a really nice and funny guy and he can play!
Last edited by Jimsson on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

<3 jimsson
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

Ahh, soo you did shorten the app from around 2 pages :P
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!
JolleDK

Post by JolleDK »

btw this is a female <3
i r teh pro
Jimsson
Famous

Post by Jimsson »

Grillan wrote:Ahh, soo you did shorten the app from around 2 pages :P
Says the slacker who didn't even make he's own app!

btw kitzume join fast as fuck so you can join my free gamecard competition
JolleDK

Post by JolleDK »

Jimsson wrote:
Grillan wrote:Ahh, soo you did shorten the app from around 2 pages :P
Says the slacker who didn't even make he's own app!

btw kitzume join fast as fuck so you can join my free gamecard competition
now that you said that jim im gonna delay this app
i r teh pro
Jimsson
Famous

Post by Jimsson »

you know i can delay the competition aswell! but noes it ends tonight 00:00 to bad their ain't very many that want's a free gamecard :P
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

need pally ><
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

JolleDK wrote:btw this is a female <3
if so pix plex kek
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Wistern wrote:
JolleDK wrote:btw this is a female <3
if so pix plex kek
Kitzume wrote:General Information

Nuff gameing stuff, my name is Jonas and I live in Trollhättan in my own appartment.
Jonas//Kitzume.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(