Hadeez | Undead | Rogue

Apply to join Out of range
Hadeez
Regular

Hadeez | Undead | Rogue

Post by Hadeez »

General information
Where are you from?: Denmark.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19.

Game information
Ingame Name: Hadeez.
Race: Undead.
Class: Rogue.
Level: 70.
Time played? Type /played ingame: 63 Days.
Professions: Engineering | Herbalism.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Well, I can make jumper-cables :).
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 30/0/31. I'm arena specced atm, I will ofc change this if I should join you, I got the gold and weapons for most builds.
What is your usual play time?: Between 14:00 and 23:30. About 7+ Hours a day I think.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yea suits me fine.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?: Yes ofc :wink:
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes, plenty.
Previous Guilds: Herlequins.
Have you have any raiding experience?: ZG, AQ20, MC, ONY, BWL (Fully cleared). And then up to Moroes in Karazhan.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Hmm.. well the people that knows me as a person and a Raider, would hopefully vouch.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Caverns of Time. Cenarion Expedetion. The rest will be done in a day or two.

Allakhazam profile: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2305766

Other stuff: I'm a guy at the age of 19, whos playing alot of WoW, hang out at friends, get drunk when the beer is free, chasing unreachable girls, and then.. I play more WoW. :D

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I'm looking for a guild with alot of friendly people, who can carry some thrash-talk, and won't feel picked on, or insulted, because of it. And then I want to group up with a bunch of people that knows their class, wants to go further into end-game dungeons, obtain the phat-lewt and flex when we progress, and then grow with the time that benefits the guild best. I'm a skilled guy, I won't turn out as a regret if I should get in. I know quite alot about the Rogue class, and if we should stay up longer for raids, I might have a couple of Red Bulls outside. I'm almost always up for helping guildmates in trouble, grinding potion materials, ganking level 10 allies, not the gnomes though (I got bullied when I was younger because I was so small :cry: ).

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? Not at all.

Peace out,
Hadeez
Hadeez
Regular

Post by Hadeez »

Would like to see some replies if possible :wink:
Even if its a no, then please say so, then I can start looking for another guild.

Best regards,

Hadeez.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Hadeez wrote:Would like to see some replies if possible :wink:
Even if its a no, then please say so, then I can start looking for another guild.

Best regards,

Hadeez.
Just hang on, we actually might have rogue spot but its up to officers to decide.

Lots of stuff going on the guild atm just wait patiently some reply from our high lead
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Hadeez
Regular

Post by Hadeez »

Okey mate - thats what I thought. I'll sit tight and wait then.
Thanks for response. :wink: