Earth nature field

Jattagoo - 70 - Orc Female Rogue

Apply to join Out of range
Jattagoo
New dude

Jattagoo - 70 - Orc Female Rogue

Post by Jattagoo »

HEY! I parse the "Needed Classes" topic that you aren't looking for any more members, but i thought I could give it a try anyway and hope I get lucky 8)

General information

Where are you from?: Sweden, Hjo.

Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: Im 17(18 in april) and i pay for my own account.

Game information

Ingame Name: Jattagoo!

Race: Orc(beautiful orc female)

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Time played? Type /played ingame: 62 days.

Professions: Herbalism and Engineering.

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 19/42/0 (Sword). Im willing to respecc if you want me to;P

What is your usual play time?: I can play when I come home from school, usually around 16:00 or 17:00 and til the raid's end :)

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I just tell the bitch to stfu and keep raiding.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? I got ventrilo and a working headset :)

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes and Yes again.

Previous Guilds: Im in Dark Tranquillity right now, but it seems quite dead, never enough of healers for raids and overload of damage classes so they will probably dont have any loss if i leave/get kicked now when i applied to you guys^^

Have you have any raiding experience?: ZG, AQ20,ONY, MC, BWL, Some outdoor bosses, No karazhan yet ;/.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nope, I recently migrated too this server so I dont know that many people.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: Coilfang Reservoir and Keepers of Time.

CTProfile: http://ctprofiles.net/5156032 Think It's bugged, says I have 5263 HP when I have 6324. Also says I have 1500 AP when I got 1491 xD.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: You seem to be a very mature, friendly, active and funny guild. You have the perfect raid times. Just what Im looking for and I love the harsh language<3.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
Im not a traded account, not a cross-server application. I think I dont have any mental disorders ;P. Haven't got any force pulls yet ^^.

EDIT: Added onyxia n' outdoor bosses to raid exp.
Melody
Dude, where's my pen?

Re: Jattagoo - 70 - Orc Female Rogue

Post by Melody »

Jattagoo wrote: Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I just tell the bitch to stfu and keep raiding.

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: You seem to be a very mature, friendly, active and funny guild. You have the perfect raid times. Just what Im looking for and I love the harsh language<3.

damn boy your mom didnt give you any love did she? : /
and the harsh language...i think you might wanna hit 18 first...
my 2 ct.they dont count anyways ;p
RAWRlock of Out of Range
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

nvm..
Last edited by Karthagoo on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Jattagoo wrote:Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I just tell the bitch to stfu and keep raiding. .
lol, i want him in the guild just because of that line
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

garlus
Somebody

Post by garlus »

I dont use to judge people just by a single sentance but reply's of this sort dont indicate a really mature person...
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I just tell the bitch to stfu and keep raiding. .