Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: yeah i am 20 years old

Game information
Ingame Name: Ignatius
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 56 days 59 mins
Professions: Mining 375 / blacksmithing 351
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: not really :roll:
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 5/0/56 i am protection ofc, as i love to tank. thats my passion and i could not see why i should be dps (only that its funny sometimes) because warriors are The tanks :)
What is your usual play time?: from 16.00 to about 24.00 (can ofcourse stay longer if needed) almost everyday. but got football pratice tuesday and thursday from 18.00 - 19.30. so i can home about 20.00
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: ofcourse i can. i just that i got football pratice tuesday and thursday but all other days should be no problem at all.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ofcourse i have :)
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? thats no problem. but now that i am protection specc it shouldnt be any problems i guess :)
Previous Guilds: wanderings saints and Vengeance
Have you have any raiding experience?: Zg,aq20,mc,ony and ive been Mt in those instance, and ive been in Bwl but as offtank for a short while. in kara i tanked maiden, morres and huntsman so i have abit of experince there
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Karthagoo, maughold, hirisov other than that ive been talking a littlebit with joesten.

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes i am.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Coilfang, keepers of time and lower city soon i am with sha'tar and thrallmar.

Allakhazam profile: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1800454
CTProfile:

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
Head:
Neck:
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Rings:
Trinkets:
Main & Offhand:
Gun & Bow:

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: First of all maughold and karthagoo is some of my Real life friends, i have known them for a very long time. i played wow with them allmost from the start. and ive seen how glad karthagoo and maughold have been in this guild, that way i can see that guild has a goal and know what the want in the future. my impression of the guild is that you are a friendly minded guild with dedicated and skilled players that always have time for fun. that is what i am looking for, so i hope from what u can see out of this application, is it a tank u can use in your guild as a tank. who wants to play with skilled and dedicated players and try be in an endgame smi-hardcore raid guild.
and if u choose to let join me your ranks, ill promise i wont let u down.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? its been my own account since the game got released, i would never trade my beloved warrior, because its the class i like most and would cry to see him fade away :) i always been to big armored guys and brutal looks who likes to be the meatshield :D . so warrios is the class the benefits me the most.
Last edited by Ignatius on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

baah more pppl to make a fool out of me because i speak JYDSK..

we need more ppl from the main part of denmark ;)
i r teh pro
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

Vouch!

As he says, maug and i played with him from the start, and his passion truely is tanking (wierd) ^^
Other than that he is a great guy, friendly and knows how to play his class to its full potential. He works hard to farm whatever he can use to enhance his performance in raids. Long story short, he is a dedicated player who surely will benefit the guild.

*/soothe jolledk :P
Maughold
Somebody

Post by Maughold »

I've known him for along time, and been playing with him all the way back in the EQ days.
Hes dedicated as Karth says. Also a guy who wants to make things work as it should, and hates when it doesnt.
-Nat Pagle
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

well the main question here is can he tank
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

Leijonamieli wrote:well the main question here is can he tank
Idd, and yes, as he says himself, he wont let us down ;)
Ignatius
Talker

Post by Ignatius »

i am revered with lower city now :)
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Imo, we need a warrior
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)