General information

Where are you from?: Netherlands
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17

Game information

Ingame Name: Ecthelion
Race: Troll, mon!
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 98 Days 21 Hours 43 Minutes total => 11 days at 70. at the moment I type this.
Professions: Tailoring & Enchanting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: MC / AQ20 Ones if it matters, and some I've grinded which are BoP. Nothing from Karazhan and above yet.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 41/0/20 to see if my raid efficiency would increase (Damage and Aiding wise)
What is your usual play time?: 8+ active on weekdays and 10+ on Weekends.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: No problemo at all.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yep, and if my dog trashes it I'll buy a new one.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yeah, I'll take whatever spec the Classleader / GM wants me to take, even it says 'Use no talents'.
Previous Guilds: Afterlife
Have you have any raiding experience?: I've been leading raids for Afterlife for 6 Months straight, in total I missed 4 raids in 6 month's time. In this period of time I've fully cleared Zul'Gurub, Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair to Firemaw (49%, thanks to Leijonamieli! :D), Temple of Ahn'Qiraj to Skeram the Prophet (43%, one raid only), Doom Lord Kazzak downed (level 60), Azuregos downed, Onyxia downed, Karazhan to Maiden of Virtue (3%, despawning bug made us unable to try more) and have done all trash upto Opera Event.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Depends how you guys look at a Vouch. If you think a Vouch is taking responsibility for my actions and trusting me that much to risk a Guildkick if I screw, then no. But I do have friends in here that I've played with / Chatted with.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Hell yeah!
Attuned with heroic instances?: All attuned.

Allakhazam profile: Don't have one, was told it had malicious content and don't really looking after a risk.
CTProfile: My CTProfile Link

Additional Gear:

11 Badges of Justice, 21 Spirit Shards, a threat reducing trinket and some old t1 in the bank I can diss if the guild needs nexus' crystals.

Other stuff:

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
Cause Out of Range is what I wanted to make of Afterlife when I started the guild, I left cause we couldn't make that out of Afterlife (If you want to know why / how and what went wrong, feel free to ask me in-game, but I don't want to start drama on your forums, get any wrong thoughts here or just make the forums dirty. Out of Rang is Semi-Hardcore, has active players, a good spirit & atmosphere and a lot of fun. Out of Range has all this, and more to offer, I believe.
All I really expect from Out of Range is to have fun whilst progressing in both PvE and PvP content, cause thats why we play the game right, to have fun.

I see myself as an active raider and I'm willing to sacrifice my play time to farm Potions, Flasks, Consumables, Patterns, Recipe's, you name it, if I can help the guild, I'll go for it. Besides that, I can show you a proof (if you can open the DB) of my past raiding attendance for Afterlife before TBC, I missed the grand total of 2 raids in 4 Month's time there, so I see myself as a pretty reliable raider and there when you need me.

Last, but not least, I'm a fast learner, and I'm willing to spend a few hours reading up on a boss on different discussion forums, official forums or raiding guides just to figure out how to beat a boss with the available raid setup.

I'm aware that you're full on Mages (if the topicname is recently updated) but I do feel that I do have something to offer. If you say no cause of principles and the guild being 'full', so be it. Just hope there is this little chance I can take :)

Any other questions can be asked in-game, just PM me on Ecthelion.

Peace out.
Last edited by Ecthelion on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Declined, full on mages
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Fandango wrote:Declined, full on mages
Fandango If / When a mage spots open we should give this guy a try. He is really dedicated player and it sucks to heard that his things with afterlife didnt work out.

This guy doesnt screw up and has been a core part of my instance teams.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

I will speak to him if a mage spot opens >.<
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

you might want to fix

Attuned with heroic instances?: Coilfang Reservoir, Durnholde. Lower City & Thrallmar can be fixed in one day if requested.

since they are needed for prequests later on
i r teh pro
Ecthelion
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Ecthelion »

Got the Serpentshrine & Mount Hyjal access quests in my log, but I'll get them revered for the heroic keys :).
Ecthelion

Post by Ecthelion »

Got Hellfire Citadel done, Auchindoun needs one more Shadow Lab run and Tempest Keep has two to go :)
Ecthelion

Post by Ecthelion »

900 Rep for Tempest Keep to go, fixed today.

Rest of the heroics are done, and updated gear with enchants;

Class stats are now;

702 Spelldamage (+20 later on)
21.73% Critchance selfbuffed
45 Penetration rating
4.68% improved hitrating against level 70 targets
23 mp/5 while casting

Trying to increase my tailoring so I can craft some epic cloths or buy them from someone with the req. skill/pattern.
Butch/Surion/Cantstand
Famous

Post by Butch/Surion/Cantstand »

you seem like a nice guy but I doubt any of the mages will leave
Member since 13th Oct 2005!
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

But we do have to get a reserve when some people quit eventually due irl / other stuff.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Leijonamieli wrote:But we do have to get a reserve when some people quit eventually due irl / other stuff.
Isn't mages our most populated class?
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

rawsteel wrote:
Leijonamieli wrote:But we do have to get a reserve when some people quit eventually due irl / other stuff.
Isn't mages our most populated class?
Atleast most active. Druids are doing good also thou
Ecthelion

Post by Ecthelion »

Surion wrote:you seem like a nice guy but I doubt any of the mages will leave
Thanks for the compliment :)

I understand your current mage-situation and seems like it's a pretty solid mage team there.

If there's a spot for a mage and I'm still guildless, please don't hesitate to PM me about it :).