Post by Kazin »

Happy Reading.

Game information
Ingame Name: Kazin
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Time played?: 73Days

Professions: Herbalism Alchemy (Both Maxed out) Elixir Mastery.

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: 2 Crappy Flask, more inc.

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Well my tallent build suck atm, working on getting 2 fist wepons and this is the spec I'll use: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000

What is your usual play time?: When I get home from work wich is around 12.00 to 17.00 to when I sleep, wich is usally from 24:00 to 03:00 can stay up longer.

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Raid time's easy. Im here to hardcore after all.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes Ofc.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Shoulnt be needed but yes I got it.

Previous Guilds: Nox Diabolus, Paragons and Trigger.

Have you have any raiding experience?: MC/BWl and some Karazhan not that I have been raiding much endgame in normal Wow but that isnt really a problem.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I might, but dont know yet, could be someones name that I could have been playing with before.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: So far only Coilfang, but working on the others, not much more rep needed.

CTProfile: http://ctprofiles.net/2045596

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Cause i heard that you raid alot at least that how it seems, If there is 7 raids a week I would be more than happy about it. Also Out of Range seems to have been doing good even before TBC so I hope I'll become useful for you.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? - Im an arrogant accountbuying mental disorder kid who does retarded pulls whenever you need a mana break. Time to get serious; No I dont have any problems at all when it comes to this sort of things. :)

I hope you liked reading the apply and I hope I'll recive an answer shorty.
Thanks for your time.
~_^

Whatever.