hirisov, druid

Apply to join Out of range
hirisov
Somebody

hirisov, druid

Post by hirisov »

General information
Where are you from?: Hungary
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 28, yeah i pay it:)

Ingame Name: hirisov
Race: tauren
Class: druid
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 70 days
Professions: mining / enchanting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: not really, as i'm not working on my ench atm, waiting for the profession revamp patches and will decide later. I have some nice epic mining skilz and some patterns - but well mining patternz arent implemented in game yet ;)
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 1/46/14
What is your usual play time?: 18-24
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: definitely ;)
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes, and also my ears working
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yes, thought i prefer discuss things rather than being told the Truth and definitive Way and Spec and To Play my char ;) And also it's kinda important to me to spend my DKP freely among reasonable conditions - i won't take the MT's ring ofc, but if Terestian's Stranglestaff drops in karahzan and i have the needed dkp i'd definitely would like to be allowed to bid on it even if i spec to resto for now if that is what the guild needs atm.
Previous Guilds: a short period in Evil Monkeys, and a long and nice period with the Wandering Saints
Have you have any raiding experience?: ZG, Ony, MC, AQ20
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: i played some memebers of OOR in 5mans recently, maybe most with Karthagoo :)

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes
Attuned with heroic instances?: Auchinduom, Coilfang atm, and Hellfire in a day or 2

Allakhazam profile: see next answer
CTProfile: see 1 line below;)
As a druid i have lots of sets, so kinda hard to make profile (even have different pieces for sustained and burst feral and spell dps) and not much sense at this stage imho, and wouldn't bore you with the details. I'm kinda picky on my gear, like to read/research about the maths and facts behind the game and go directly for the best pieces for my sets. I have some of the top5 items of currently known best pieces for the slots for tanking and sustained cat dps (if we accept http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 0564&sid=1 and http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 0524&sid=1 as a reliable source on this topic - like Earthwarden and the cen exp exalted offhand healing item, the full Heavy Clefthoof set i think both among firsts on TN), and a lot more plans what i should get in the next few weeks ;) Currently i have about 16k hp, 25% dodge, 13k AC (too few yet, but will be around 20k fast i think which fits better to the absorption way of tanking for druids more than avoidance and higher spikes due to high dodge/def), 425 def (a bit more than ideal, i'll sacrify some of it for a better balance among sta/AC/dodge/Def as i get the needed gear) in bear just to give an idea, but it's improving fast yet (as everybody's gear nowadays)
Ofc i don't wanna take prot warr's place or anything, but collect a decent gear for offtanking in encounters that benefits from ot, and support dps / support heal in raids ( nurturing instinct ftw ;) - and bring utility as well ofc.
Overall i like the hybrid aspect of druids and try to play all of the roles well.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: my beloved previous guild Wandering Saints is more for casual players, and now that TBC became a huge reset button and the gear differences between HC and casual guilds disappeared for a while, i think it's good time to try to join a more HC (or i prefer the title professional more) guild, because i put much time to WoW since tbc again and would like to see the new content and play with new ppl also.
I'm also enjoying learn the game's every aspect, discuss it, and figure out good solutions together with ppl who knows this game well, and from what i saw OOR is nice, pro/HC guild with mature and serious people. I'm not that serious ofc, but when it's come to play with others (time as well) i prefer if ppl take it seriously and respect the work / focus the others put in it, and show the needed focus in raids, even in 5 mans.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? none that i know of ;)
Last edited by hirisov on Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

im not in charge of a shit when it somes to druid but imo we dont need more feral whores :P

I NEED TREE DANCE!
i r teh pro
garlus
Somebody

Post by garlus »

Vouch.
hirisov
Somebody

Post by hirisov »

JolleDK wrote:im not in charge of a shit when it somes to druid but imo we dont need more feral whores :P

I NEED TREE DANCE!
Hi,

thanks for feedback. As i wrote if the guild benefits more in raid progress if i spec resto for now i'm up for it, especially if it's not the pre tbc old school 'durids r for heel and ninvervate lol' attitude, but a demand based on logical reasons. Anyway i never had any problem to heal in boss encounters if needed, i always have a resto gear with me (and both the rejuv and lifebloom bonus idol), and the +20% int from HotW and the reduced Healing Touch casting time i already have usually enough so far - but ofc Tree of Life, and a heavy resto build is much better if we lack healing power in encounters.

yours, hirisov
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

Vouch!

Dunno about druid situation, but if need a druid this is the guy we should get! Have been playing with him for quite a while and he truly is a skilled player and hard working guy.
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

I willl have to look over the druid situation, i will have a answer for you next weekend.
hirisov
Somebody

Post by hirisov »

greav wrote:I willl have to look over the druid situation, i will have a answer for you next weekend.
thank you, i'll wait for the answer.

Just a little update for my profile:

attunements: i have heroic key now for Tempest Keep, Caverns of Time, Auchindoun, Coilfang Reserviors. Also working on attun to Hyjal (Caverns of Time) and The Eye (Tempest Keep).

gear: have some top3 tanking items with best enchants available, currently around 14k hp 21k AC unbuffed, more than 70% dmg reduction againts physical attack lvl73 bosses (according to TankPoints addon). I know u want a sexy tree, just wanted to update the old values i wrote in app :)
Maughold
Somebody

Post by Maughold »

Theres only one way to say this. Hirisov is the best druid tank i have ever met.
-Nat Pagle
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

I'd just like to comment on why Greav hasn't responded. He has been in Germany and arrived home yesterday.
I think he needs more time to check on the druid situation because he hasn't been able to do that from Germany. :P
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

Catch me ingame and we'll have a talk.